No announcement yet.

A "Look at Me" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there, done that, got banned, lost the posts.

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Got banned???-- I probably don't want o know what you were congratulating yourself about
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It was the time I did the first (full) Tuberski, whenb I got a post in every forum and every thread in the OTF at the same time in May.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Impressive feat but I guess you had to find a time with no one around

It would be even more impreessive if all your posts had actual content
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yeah well LS screwed that one up for me. I can only post once every 30 seconds, so if 2 osters try to screw me over they win, as it were...

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Yeah well LS screwed that one up for me. I can only post once every 30 seconds, so if 2 osters try to screw me over they win, as it were...
              ahhh

But did you get a promotion or a raise?

Comment

I think Ming is about to promote me to glory, is that the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                  I think Ming is about to promote me to glory, is that the same thing?
                  Is that a euphemism for getting banned? Well if thats a close as you can come to a promotion

Comment

Yeah. I considered trying to get 10 posts per day until the end of the year to get me to Deity (and i could do it, I did it for about 5 days...) but I decided to do productive work instead...

Comment

Can we use this thread to talk about larger than expected bonuses also?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: A "Look at Me" thread

Originally posted by Wezil
                        I got a raise and promotion today.

I smell a 48" pizza.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Re: A "Look at Me" thread

Originally posted by Oerdin

I smell a 48" pizza.
                          With the size your nose has grown to I wouldn't be surprised at what you smell.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X