A "Look at Me" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubber

Of course-- The first big raise is always interesting since it si SO much more money-- you wonder how you will spend it all-- Then . . . you figure out how to spend it
    Yeah maybe. I really don't care about money unless I have a distinct absence of it. As long as finances improve month over month I am a happy camper.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Thanks Lancer.

You do have a job. You are self-employed.

Matchmaker and Tour Guide/Hostel operator.
      Yes! ...and now I can be >>>Lead<<< Matchmaker and Tour Guide >>>In Charge<<<

Promotions are great

Now to figure out the raise...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I think you will have to work harder for more money.

More matchmaking and more tour guiding.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ha! You can take this job and shove it! Now that you are promoted you are no longer a man of the people Wezil...Wezil the slave driver

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            Wezil!
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Comment

I got a raise and promotion too
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I'm no slave driver. I actually let subordinates grab a nap in the back at a former job.

I would have done the same if I could have.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    I got a raise and promotion too
                    Congrats LordShiva.

Unlike me, you are probably a hard worker. I do good work, just as little as possible.

We need a Raise and Promotion subforum it seems.

Comment

Not rly, I am super lazy

But I do good work in between coming in late, snacking, playing foosball, and leaving early

Comment

Well, we could start a club and have a drinkie...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Well, we could start a club and have a drinkie...
                          OK, but I want to post this picture first while I'm still
                          Attached Files

Comment

Feel better?

Comment

Now you can have more people bothering you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ah, they already bother me anyway. I may as well get recognition for it.

Wish LordShiva and Asher well while you're here. Until we get our own subforum we're celebrating here.

Comment

Working...
                                X