When did you stop drinking a lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer to

I enjoy getting drunk every now and then, but I don't like alcohol enough to have a couple drinks every day. Beer Liquor

Comment

you **** up
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

That was at LS.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Why??!
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

because youy don't think, you just spam.

Comment

So I've had a few beers tonight. 3 to be exact. The thing about alcohol is once you get that buzz going, you just want to sustain it. I feel that right now. Really I got it going with 2, but I drank one more as I wanted to sustain it. Good thing I'm out of alcohol now with this last beer. Although I'm usually pretty good at limiting myself.

But occasionally I run into the problem where I just want to sustain the buzz. I tell myself if I only drink a few more, but slowly I can maintain the buzz but not get drunk. That's foolhardy thinking. As alcohol impairs your judgement and there is no hope of drinking slow. I think you'd have to limit it to 1 beer every 2 hours, which is unreasonable. So what sometimes happens is I continue drinking and end up a bit drunk, or sometimes very druink. That's why it is imperitive to stop at 2 or 3.

And then there are times you just want to get blistering drunk. Although that serves no purpose. It doesn't solve problems, and despite what it may seem, doesn't relieave any stress.

But I'll stop at 3. Although my brother has this old whiskey bottle (the type the airlines give out). But it's like really old. At least 10 years old. He just recently found it. I'll have to try not to drink it . Luckily I hate hard liquor esp. whiseky.

Comment

Still drinkin' more than I really should. I'm 30 now (31 soon), though, and I can't do what I used to do...

Still, this Saturday I expect will be quite the binge. I have a good friend who just finished a load of exams (he's getting his PhD), and he's in the mood to go on a bender. I'm along for the ride.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Few years ago. These days I drink very rarely. Less than every month. I like to drink some when it's summer... go to nice places and have a beer or two, then get wasted and party every now and then, but outside that? I don't drink. I don't know why, I just don't feel like it. You know when you get that little excitement, the feeling that you're getting some booze and stuff? I don't get that anymore.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                  X