Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet earth without Canada.

Ok, the door is open.

Go on post silly remarks, but at least, dont get all Dinodoc on me, be original.

So, the thread is about a fantasy world where Canada disappears from the face of the earth. Like, poof! It vanishes in a second. Back to original nature.

What would the world be like after that? Would it really make a difference?

I dont see how it would alter anything by much. Except for the oil industry, the US would rush up north to gather all it can, competing with russia most likely. With France complaining and whining and doing nothing. Brtis would support the US bacwards since it was once their land....

And, no, I am not high.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The planet Earth (with a capital E) would be ever so slightly better off.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; December 6, 2007, 10:19.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Better of what?

And

Originally posted by Heraclitorus
      I like Canada.
      EDIT: sure, edit your post...

Spec.
      Last edited by Spec; December 6, 2007, 10:23.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
        Better of what?

Spec.
        The crazy s***hole its now.

EDIT: Earth Spec, I'm reffering to Earth.

EDIT: Why not?
        BTW mocking my signature is more fun if you leave out the a as well.
        Last edited by Heraclitus; December 6, 2007, 10:32.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

lol...

Shlthole? You're from Slovenia!!!

Spec.

Comment

Re: Planet earth without Canada.

So, the thread is about a fantasy world where Canada disappears from the face of the earth. Like, poof! It vanishes in a second. Back to original nature.

What would the world be like after that?
            Pretty much like how it is now.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The Imperialist U.S. forces would absolutely ruin everything that's cool about Montreal and Vancouver.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

lol...

Shlthole? You're from Slovenia!!!

Spec.
                Exactly, if Slovenia vanishes its undetectable, if Canada vanishes the world is slightly better. Don't get me wrong I like Canada, Its just that Earth has too large a population currently.
                Last edited by Heraclitus; December 6, 2007, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  The Imperialist U.S. forces would absolutely ruin everything that's cool about Montreal and Vancouver.
                  In the op, it says there would be be no more Montreal or vancouver or anything. Back to nature.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

... if Canada vanishes the world is slightly better.
                    Why do you think so?

Spec.

Comment

Well, for one thing, maybe the Democrats in the U.S. would finally shut up about what a great health care system Canada has.

Yeah, it's so great the whole freakin' country just got wiped out!

Now shut up and sit down Mrs. 'Sir Edmund' Hillary Clinton!
                      ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

The only good thing about our health care is that its "free", and if you are in danger of dying. Otherwise, you wait, and wait....and wait.

Spec.

Comment

Re: Planet earth without Canada.

I dont see how it would alter anything by much. Except for the oil industry, the US would rush up north to gather all it can, competing with russia most likely. With France complaining and whining and doing nothing. Brtis would support the US bacwards since it was once their land....
                          If the state of Canada disappears but the land remains, the situation would probably evolve as you described. If the land disappeared too (i. e. ocean on its place), I would laugh and ask myself if Asher has wet panties now.

Comment

The only good thing about our health care is that its "free", and if you are in danger of dying. Otherwise, you wait, and wait....and wait.Spec.

Maybe that's why it's free. They are actually getting paid for services rendered!

No care = no charge = free health care!
                            ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Michael Moore says it's teh bomb though
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X