It's true. I'm a capitalist pigdog type :nod:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true. I'm a capitalist pigdog type :nod:

I have to teach my son how the world works so I have to be a capitalist pigdog type. Comments?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Nope the modern term is Morganite.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Any relatives with a family business?

Nothing teaches capitalism better than abject slavery for family members.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
        Any relatives with a family business?

Nothing teaches capitalism better than abject slavery for family members.
        My grandfather had a siding business, but he's passed on now. I worked for him for a very short while, but couldn't continue. I try not to have any financial ties to any members of my family.

Comment

"I try not to have any financial ties to any members of my family."

LOL I see you've already learned...

If you live in a (possible racial codeword/) 'Safe' (/possible racial codeword) neighbourhood, there's the usual boot to the rear to go out and do some yard work, you know, washing cars, pulling dandelions, etc. Talk to the neighbours.

If you live in the country get him on the bike there's always someone who needs some fairly easy thing done at slave wages.

There's nothing that teaches kids capitalism quite like working 8 hours for minimum wage at a grunt job.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

When I was an enlisted person in the military I learned to go to college. But now I have so many student loans to pay off that it doesn't make a difference. That's when I learned about capitalism.

Comment

There was this little boy, who after watching TV one night asked his father, "What is politics?" And the father said, "Well, let me explain it this way. I go to work every day and bring home the money - so I am what you call a Capitalist. Now your mother takes the money, pays the bills and makes sure everything runs well - so she is called the Government. And because we take care of you, you would be the People. Now your nanny is the Working Class and your little baby brother would be what we all consider the Future." The little boy said, "Okay," and went out to play. Later that night, he was awakened by the baby crying. He got up and went into the baby's room and, WOW, did it stink ....very bad diaper. So he went into his parent's room, but his mom was sleeping and his dad was missing. So he went looking for his dad and he heard sounds from his nanny's room. He tried the door, it was locked then he looked through the keyhole and saw his dad and the nanny going at it together in the bed. So the little boy decided to go back to sleep. The next morning when he saw his dad he said, "Dad, I know what politics really means now!" His dad very proudly said, "Well, great. Tell me in your own words." "Well," said the little boy, "Politics is when the Capitalists screw the Working Class, while the Government sleeps, the People are ignored and the Future is in deep ****...."
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  When I was an enlisted person in the military I learned to go to college. But now I have so many student loans to pay off that it doesn't make a difference. That's when I learned about capitalism.
                  Has nothing to do with capitalism. Explains a lot.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                    You didn't learn about capitalism, rather you learned that you don't understand a thing about planning your long term finances.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Has nothing to do with capitalism. Explains a lot.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                        There's nothing that teaches kids capitalism quite like working 8 hours for minimum wage at a grunt job.

Comment

When I worked for $5.90/hr from 12-8am at a grocery store, I loved it. Suddenly I could buy things! Capitalism is great.

Your kids definitely need to be exposed to the greatness of money ASAP!
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                            There was this little boy, who after watching TV one night asked his father, "What is politics?" And the father said, "Well, let me explain it this way. I go to work every day and bring home the money - so I am what you call a Capitalist. Now your mother takes the money, pays the bills and makes sure everything runs well - so she is called the Government. And because we take care of you, you would be the People. Now your nanny is the Working Class and your little baby brother would be what we all consider the Future." The little boy said, "Okay," and went out to play. Later that night, he was awakened by the baby crying. He got up and went into the baby's room and, WOW, did it stink ....very bad diaper. So he went into his parent's room, but his mom was sleeping and his dad was missing. So he went looking for his dad and he heard sounds from his nanny's room. He tried the door, it was locked then he looked through the keyhole and saw his dad and the nanny going at it together in the bed. So the little boy decided to go back to sleep. The next morning when he saw his dad he said, "Dad, I know what politics really means now!" His dad very proudly said, "Well, great. Tell me in your own words." "Well," said the little boy, "Politics is when the Capitalists screw the Working Class, while the Government sleeps, the People are ignored and the Future is in deep ****...."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              When I worked for $5.90/hr from 12-8am at a grocery store, I loved it. Suddenly I could buy things! Capitalism is great.

Your kids definitely need to be exposed to the greatness of money ASAP!
                              That's because you didn't understand how much your labor was worth. That explains a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X