No announcement yet.

i'm moving? recommend me a state.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: i'm moving? recommend me a state.

Originally posted by MrFun

My home state, Iowa, so you can get first-hand knowledge on why many Iowans leave to live in other states.
    too frwakin fawnee!!1
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

b etor

,aybe your dad could get a job with the federal government then, when i was a kid, norad told usd where santa was, so maybe your dad could help on that investigatoon, you redckion he would have any interest in investigations?

oh didnt you sae he wux a hospital employee, is that doctor or cesret kinda official position?
      he's a D.O.

Comment

Re: i'm moving? recommend me a state.

Originally posted by b etor
        recommend me a state to live in and say why?
        Goa, because it pwns
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

move to europe. more family-friendly

Comment

we will not move outside the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
              move to europe. more family-friendly
              yes with all that drugs and free sex, somehow I doubt that. I hear they have rock and roll over there as well.

Comment

It's not true

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD
                  It's not true
                  this story of a 16 year old on the internet who is a supposed Matriarch and close confidant of her Daddy, or perhaps she is an undercover FBI agent tracking pedophiles?

I mean, since we are talking international, wouldnt it make more sense she worked for INTERPOL????

YOU CHOOSE:

or

or

You choose

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Move to Nevada. It's nice and warm and I heard the cost of living isn't too bad either.
                    "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
                    'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

this story of a 16 year old on the internet who is a supposed Matriarch and close confidant of her Daddy, or perhaps she is an undercover FBI agent tracking pedophiles?

You choose

Since 16 is legal age of consent in most places that would be bad undercovering. Everyone knows it's not possible for government agencies to screw up so i'll pick the last one

Comment

• Originally posted by Reiko
                        Move to Nevada. It's nice and warm and I heard the cost of living isn't too bad either.
                        I don't need FBI agents near me.

Seriously though, we live in the desert. Not everyone in the country can live here. We simply cannot sustain the population. And I was here first, so no others!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

yes with all that drugs and free sex, somehow I doubt that. I hear they have rock and roll over there as well.
                          hmm that may be, but I was thinking about the free health care and education, the shorter work weeks and longer vacations.

Comment

Working...
                          X