Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    expecting a woman to enjoy cooking

Damn straight... women should enjoy cooking! That's where they belong!
    what women don't enjoy cooking?? i love it, and all the women i know do too. some of them are kinda sucky at it... but they still like it.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      what women don't enjoy cooking??
      I've known a few. Including some that avoided it on principle.

Comment

And b etor, cooking every once in a while is a bit different than having to cook every day (or relatively close to it) .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i cook nearly every day.

Comment

But do all of those women you know who love cooking?

I enjoy making interesting meals every Sunday or so, but sometimes it can be a pain (especially by the mid-week), and lead to say f'it and just get something outside.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

the vast majority of them, yes.

Comment

Of the very few women I dated, none of them liked to cook, or even knew how to cook.

I know I have no right to complain, I don't know how to cook either . It would be sexist of me to complain...

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                  the vast majority of them, yes.
                  Wait... so you are 16. Your female friends, I assume, are around the same age. And y'all cook nearly every day?

May I ask... where the Hell are your parents?

And I think Cort and Dis have shown that not every woman likes cooking... and I know plenty that like to cook, but get very tired of doing it every day.

Comment

About cooking... I like to cook. Well, I do cook every day so... but the point is, my womanizing mind tells me that if a woman can't cook at all and doesn't even want to learn or try... man, useless.

Then again I'm fairly independent, so I don't care if you're a male or female, if oyu can't do your own laundry, cook, clean, shop and everything, you're useless. It's a question of doing the things and not being lazy. This goes for independents, people with families etc, different story.

So in a way what I look in my partner isn't that she'd be like this house wife, cleaning and cooking all the time. But if they can't cook or do anything, you know it says a lot about them. It's not a question of "you must cook for me", it's a question of "you can't cook, why? What good are you, are you lazy or stupid?"
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Wait... so you are 16. Your female friends, I assume, are around the same age. And y'all cook nearly every day?
                      Paula Poundstone: "A friend of mine toasts Pop Tarts, breaks them into pieces into a bowl and then pours milk over them. The way I look at it, anything with more than two steps is cooking."

Comment

• Well, the perfect woman must be romantic, i mean, after "it" happens she dont like need to split, spend some quality time
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

May I ask... where the Hell are your parents?

And I think Cort and Dis have shown that not every woman likes cooking... and I know plenty that like to cook, but get very tired of doing it every day.
                          i said the women i know, not my friends!! adults love me btw.
                          for example: the woman i babysit for loves cooking and she is amazing at it.
                          most of my friends do not cook nearly every day. most of them rarely cook actually.

Comment

Working...
                          X