The New "N" Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find necktie to be more offensive.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by uberloz

That's a pretty racist thing to say. But I doubt you meant it that way.

Why are there only 2 things that could have happened?

Why is it that the only nefarious possibility was that the white kids were racist?

What about a 3rd possibility?

That the black kid was the racist and saw an opportunity to do something to a pair of white rivals on the drumline?
        wtf?! I don't know. I wasn't there at the school. Your possibility seems pretty out there in left field though. I can't believe you called me a racist.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          wtf?! I don't know. I wasn't there at the school. Your possibility seems pretty out there in left field though. I can't believe you called me a racist.
          Honestly, if your only response to what I posted is, "wtf?! I don't know." then it should be a no brainer for you to go back and reread what you did post and wonder to yourself why you so ignorantly declared that there were only 'two possible answers' to the situatation when the only fact any of us really have is that none of us have all of the facts!

And...

If you were capable of reading my response in context; which you apparently are not; you would read the part where I wrote, "I doubt you meant it that way." Referring to your; possibly; racist assessment of the situation.

As to my addition of a 3rd possibility being "pretty out there in left field" you seem to be forgetting that this situation is happening in an 'American High School'.

I refuse to dismiss any potential drama obfuscating reality when it comes from those 'bastions of clear and impartial teachings' at all.
          Last edited by uberloz; November 22, 2007, 11:17.
          ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by uberloz

Honestly, if your only response to what I posted is, "wtf?! I don't know." then it should be a no brainer for you to go back and reread what you did post and wonder to yourself why you so ignorantly declared that there were only 'two possible answers' to the situatation when the only fact any of us really have is that none of us have all of the facts!

And...

If you were capable of reading my response in context; which you apparently are not; you would read the part where I wrote, "I doubt you meant it that way." Referring to your; possibly; racist assessment of the situation.

As to my addition of a 3rd possibility being "pretty out there in left field" you seem to be forgetting that this situation is happening in an 'American High School'.

I refuse to dismiss any potential drama obfuscating reality when it comes from those 'bastions of clear and impartial teachings' at all.
            What the hell are you talking about?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious What the hell are you talking about?

Happy Thanksgiving!

..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Maybe some people on this board don't care, ut get over yourselves, cause the rest of the world could care less.
                Think about what you said, apply, learn.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                  When my 2 year old son says "juice" it sounds like "noose"! Oh, the humanity!

You need help.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    From a Texas kindergarten book.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X