Are people really this cruel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoid
    I remember his as incredibly abrasive and rude, threatening people left and right (well, mostly left... ) but maybe he became that way before my time due to being treated like ****?
    I remember he used to get really riled up in political discussions, but as far as I remember that just made funny quotes and never lasted beyond the thread, or grew to be real feuds.

I think had much more people personally hating him than people he actually hated.

He was a confused and very troubled guy, but he wasn't a jerk.

Originally posted by MRT144
    so good guys in your book are ones that are dolts that also have no social skills?
    I'd rather spend time with dolts than with popular jerks, if that's your point.

Good guys in my book are people who are kind, even if they have no social skills or have personal deficiencies.
    People who are mean, do not impress me with being 'cool' or having great social skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

I remember he used to get really riled up in political discussions, but as far as I remember that just made funny quotes and never lasted beyond the thread, or grew to be real feuds.

I think had much more people personally hating him than people he actually hated.

He was a confused and very troubled guy, but he wasn't a jerk.
      I tried to find some of the old threads in the archive, but it must be too far back since I didn't find anything except in the Picture Thread and a PM posted by Joncha where Fez said he's give up his spanish citizenship due to the PSOE victory in the 2004 elections...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Rumor has it

the Feds in Los Angeles will have them up on charges for fraud (defauding MySpace). Los Angeles has jurisdiction because the fraud took place on MySpace (based in LA).
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I tried to find some of the old threads in the archive, but it must be too far back
          *shrugs*
          I could be wrong.

But my impression is that he wasn't a jerk. Just somewhat crazy.

Comment

Very few people on Poly are truly unpleasant or real jerks. I don't think Fez was either.

Comment

fez was just a stubborn jackass who tried everyone's patience with his buffoonery
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Well, we've had plenty of those...

Comment

Well, we've had plenty of those...
                  fez sexually harassed everyone.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Noone ever sexually harasses me

Comment

Noone ever sexually harasses me
                      Hey baby

You are welcome.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'd rather spend time with dolts than with popular jerks, if that's your point.

Good guys in my book are people who are kind, even if they have no social skills or have personal deficiencies.
                          People who are mean, do not impress me with being 'cool' or having great social skills.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No.

Fez was treated like ****, and unlike some posters, he was a good guy and not a jerk.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X