No announcement yet.

Are people really this cruel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lori should give her daughter to the other family.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

You must be joking, yes?
      No.

Fez was treated like ****, and unlike some posters, he was a good guy and not a jerk.

Comment

I remember his as incredibly abrasive and rude, threatening people left and right (well, mostly left... ) but maybe he became that way before my time due to being treated like ****?
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

He once invited me on a helicopter ride...[/obligatory]
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
            Fez was treated like ****, and unlike some posters, he was a good guy and not a jerk.
            Maybe he was, but he didn't show it on these forums. He routinely attacked everyone he considered left of Ronald Reagan as well as the local management. I assure you he wouldn't have been treated as poorly as he was had he been more friendly.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

*ahem*

maybe he just couldn't hang with all the flames and haters. Started a fire in the kitchen and got burned.

(unlike SOMEONE who managed to survive the OTF onslaught...)
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                *ahem*

maybe he just couldn't hang with all the flames and haters. Started a fire in the kitchen and got burned.

(unlike SOMEONE who managed to survive the OTF onslaught...)
                Like it's hard to survive an onslaught of indifference.....

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

No.

so good guys in your book are ones that are dolts that also have no social skills?
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Like it's hard to survive an onslaught of indifference.....

ACK!
                    oh come on Tuber..

i could quote threads where yall gave me everything yall had. Literally everyone who is anyone around here nailing me right and left. Hell, i loved it. I wouldn't be AAHZ without it.

It is the AAHZish™ way.

also WTF was this thread about again...?
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Literally everyone who is anyone around here nailing me right and left. Hell, i loved it. I wouldn't be AAHZ without it.
                      Soooooo...

Is there a secret list around somewhere detailing who 'nailed' AAHZ?
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

erm, i could dig it up in the various threads but that would open the can of worms back up. Im too old for that stuff, now. Yup. Too old. And tired.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

erm, i could dig it up in the various threads but that would open the can of worms back up. Im too old for that stuff, now. Yup. Too old. And tired.
                          Joke failed. Move along, nothing to see here.
                          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

ya see, im no fun any more...

i talk about boring stuff now like Civ and the downgrade of society in the 21st century...
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

"Meier"?

She didn't have a knack for video games, did she?

Just wondering. That could have given her something to be positive about.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

meh
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X