No announcement yet.

I just dumped a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No - unintentional use is dumb. Intentional misuse is stupid. Hah.

So I'm dumb and you're stupid. Hah hah!
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      I have women freinds. Men and women can't be freinds if the men want to sleep with the owmen (which is normally the case).
      Wrong.

Comment

*Incorrect.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Depends on the people and circumstances...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I have women freinds. Men and women can't be freinds if the men want to sleep with the owmen (which is normally the case).

JM
            They can be friends. There just might be repercussions.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              But WTF does Rufus have to do with this thread?

Comment

She's a waste of time
                be free

Comment

On a somewhat related note, the best thing a girl can ever say to you is the following:

"I'm definitely not sleeping with you tonight."

Or any variation thereof, whether prompted in any way by you or not. It's a proven fact that once a woman utters that phrase, she is invariably going to sleep with you.

This is especially true when you suggest going back to your/her place to have a drink/watch a DVD/whatever, and she says that as a response, as in "OK, but if you come over we're not having sex tonight." Yeah right. Then why'd you bring it up, slut?

You see, now she's thinking about sleeping with you. And as long as you aren't a total douchebag, if she lets you come over to her place or goes over to yours, she's gonna keep thinking about it. What do you imagine that's gonna lead to? That's right, kids - lots o' sex!

On that note, I think I'm going to go down to the bar and see if I can find someone who "won't have sex with me tonight"
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

did you throw dog poo on her shoes?
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT THE BAR AND BRING HOME LOTS OF SKANKS, you are an INSPIRATION TO US ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot Or ignore her the rest of my life?
                        This is the best way to go.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                        X