No announcement yet.

I just dumped a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two kinds of women. Actually, three. Teh first is teh kind who you like hanging out with, who you should be friendly with. Teh second is teh kind with whom you have sex. These two sets should never overlap.

Teh third kind are teh ugly ones, of course. There's no need to discuss them further.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva These two sets should never overlap.
      Unless, you know, you want someone you can spend your life with or something. Whatever.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

What are the odds of that, Lori?

Ideally, I think I'm looking for someone who will leave me be to watch sports and play video games, and then have sex with me when i'm done
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
            Lori

Comment

What, I was talking to Lori
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Don't call him Lori

Comment

Lori ist verboten.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Back to the OP

Should I even bother trying to be friendly to this girl now? Or ignore her the rest of my life?

I'm leaning towards the 2nd.
                    to quote Harry: men and women can't be friends. I'm a firm believer of this now, even though I didn't believe it before and attempted to be friends with them.

Polite yes, friendly no.

Comment

What are the odds of that, Lori?

Ideally, I think I'm looking for someone who will leave me be to watch sports and play video games, and then have sex with me when i'm done
                      one can never be done watching sports and playing video games.

Comment

I have women freinds. Men and women can't be freinds if the men want to sleep with the owmen (which is normally the case).

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

LS, that holy holds if you aren't blind
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Teh teh Teh teh
                            Teh teh
                            See... this is the **** that pisses me off. Not the progression of the English language, but the intentional misuse of stuff that should of been properly executed.

Pot = King of Teh

Kettle = Stuie
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

What about if LS started using eth instead?
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie

See... this is the **** that pisses me off. Not the progression of the English language, but the intentional misuse of stuff that should of been properly executed.

Pot = King of Teh

Kettle = Stuie
                                Intentional misuse > unintentional misuse

Comment

Working...
                                X