Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi girl brutally gang raped; sentenced to 200 lashes and 6 months in prison.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 Saudi men
    Good lord.

Poor thing
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Can't you have the firing squad aim for the head?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

Not that his islamic state would be much better, but it surely can't be any worse than this...
        Better? Seems that I remember the Taliban taking women to the stadium and shooting them in the back of the head because they showed an ankle inadvertently.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          I'd rather be hung than raped and then stoned.
          I'm sure any guy would like to be hung regardless of the circumstances.

Comment

well, CO poisoning would be the least painful of all choices.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

I'm sure any guy would like to be hung regardless of the circumstances.
              What, was "Indeed" too subtle?
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Re: Saudi girl brutally gang raped; sentenced to 200 lashes and 6 months in prison.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                The poor teen girl gets brutally gang raped by 14 Saudi men then Saudi Islamic courts sentence her to six months in jail and to being whipped 200 times. Completely barbaric.

But we're allies with Saudi Arabia so this doesn't matter.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hey, Islam is a religion of peace. These are just a few people who are misguided and have misinterpreted the Koran!

Yeah, and the Crusades weren't representative of Christianity, either.

Point being, maybe so, but just as the Crusades reflected mainstream Christianity at the time they occurred, so does this type of behavior reflect mainstream Islam.

Freedom of religion is great - you can be a Christian/Muslim/Satanist/whatever. You just shouldn't get to act like mainstream Muslims living in Islamic countries do, and pretend that your behavior is justified because it is commanded by your religion. Sorry, doesn't work like that.

I'm all for QUICKLY developing a viable alternate energy source, telling the MidEast to **** off, and punitively bombing MidEast countries that condone that type of behavior. Well, I'm at least in favor of the first two - I'm theoretically in favor of the bombing, it's just that it would expand international terror. Better to just let all those Muslim countries stagnate and rot because they don't get oil money anymore to prop them up, and without the oil they just aren't viable states.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I think we can all agree we'd rather live in India then Saudi Arabia.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The saudi king pardoned her

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

What humanitarians.

Where's that sarcasm smiley...?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Btw, i read only today that man this woman was with had been raped as well (from biggest Finnish newspapers (Helsingin Sanomat) website). Duh

Comment

I think Saudi Arabia should punish all victims of crimes for becoming a victim!

If someone is robbed, they should be sent to prison! If someone is assaulted, they should be subjected to flogging! If a family loses someone from murder, one of the other family members should be sentenced to public execution!
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                            X