A Philistine Confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
      Tolstoy: Anna Karenin, Brothers Karamazov, War & Peace....why did I waste so much time reading them? They're intelligent, well-crafted utterly boring pieces of ****e.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

I dont think its working
        No

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo

Elaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
            Tolstoy: Anna Karenin, Brothers Karamazov, War & Peace....why did I waste so much time reading them? They're intelligent, well-crafted utterly boring pieces of ****e.
            Agreed on Anna and War.

Brothers wasn't Tolstoy, it was Dostoyevsky and that one I actually enjoyed.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dostoevsky pwns
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Am Dum. Srry.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                X