• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, old Winamps.
    B♭3

Comment

I miss that one too. R.I.P. Sonique
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        Also it got high ratings on some audiophile forum
        I wonder if anyone can find a link to that Audiphile review about how a wooden knob on a receiver made the sound so much better. It was awesome.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

*whistles*

Comment

Here we go.

ILikeJam has compiled a terrific list of unbelievably costly hi-fi equipment, such as $9000 speaker cables (be sure to "allow ample break in time") and $1500 power cords ("The Clairvoyant's…

My favorite is this $485 wooden volume knob, along with its fantastic advertising copy.

200511071155Dynamics are better and overall naturalness is improved. Here is a test for all you Silver Rock owners. Try removing the bakelite knobs and listen. You will be shocked by this! The signature knobs will have an even greater effect…really amazing! The point here is the micro vibrations created by the volume pots and knobs find their way into the delicate signal path and cause degradation (Bad vibrations equal bad sound). With the signature knobs micro vibrations from the C37 concept of wood, bronze and the lacquer itself compensate for the volume pots and provide (Good Vibrations) our ear/brain combination like to hear…way better sound!!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

*whistles again*

Comment

I just upgraded a few days ago, does anyone know how to "lock in" the window configuration?

I don't want the "Media Library" window to show up at all, and I want the Playlist to be underneath the player window. Every time I restart things go back to default.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

I actually favor Jinzora, but then again, I have access to a home server, so.
                  I run a home server, too. What are teh advantages of Jinzora?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The name is close enough to jizz to be orgasmic.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I run a home server, too. What are teh advantages of Jinzora?
                      Well, over Orb/Winamp Remote? They're kinda comparable, both can stream, tag, have logins, individual playlists, and I think Winamp Remote can transcode and downsample like Jinzora can...

But I first set up Jinzora two or so years ago, and I still use it. It's served my streams well (pun intended), runs nicely off a LAMP architecture, doesn't require Winamp be open, and thus I see no reason to change.

Oh, right, it also doesn't require that I sign up with some other site's database.
                      B♭3

Comment

Is it as easy to stream audio/video through a cell phone's browser as it is with Orb?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          Is it as easy to stream audio/video through a cell phone's browser as it is with Orb?
                          Never tried, honestly. Cell phone rates in the US are terrible for data connections, so I don't bother.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            I just upgraded a few days ago, does anyone know how to "lock in" the window configuration?

I don't want the "Media Library" window to show up at all, and I want the Playlist to be underneath the player window. Every time I restart things go back to default.
                            Different skin?
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I wonder if anyone can find a link to that Audiphile review about how a wooden knob on a receiver made the sound so much better. It was awesome.
                              I am well aware of 'audiophiles' and their bull****.

I did not actually visit an audophile forum like I wrote.
                              It was suggested by someone seemingly respected on the MediaMonkey forum. I labeled him an audiophile as a result of the discussion we just had, to reflect that he might have been talking out of his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

Different skin?
                                Yea, that did the trick. And its pretty too.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X