Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines: no sex on board our A 380s please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should extend that policy to small children who make loud noises.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      It is my hope that pleasure seekers who engage in sex on planes are thrown out of the planes. This is similar to what happens in the movie Under Siege 2 (except that was on a train). If they are so attached to sex while the plane descends, then they will like sex when they are descending. And we will never have to deal with their tomfoolery and loud noises while our planes take us to our destination ever again. This is a win win but it will only work if this policy is not advertised.
      I didn't realize anyone has seen the movie Under Siege 2.

Comment

It lacks many of the classic scenes of the first movie, like the stripper popping out of the cake and then becoming Stephen Seagal's sidekick, or the jamming of Gary Busey's gigantic ass head into a monitor. I was only mentioning it because it was relevant to what I was talking about, and an example of it (a stylized example) in cinema.

Comment

How did Singapore Airlines become the first airline to get Airbus's new super jumbo anyway? You'd figure some of the European national airlines from Airbus member countries would have been first in line.

Was Singapore Airlines simply the first to place a large order or is Airbus trying to fill the non-EU demand first to prevent Boeing poaching buyers knowing they can always fall back on sales to state owned airlines?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I just figured Europe doesn't need such a humongous gas (jet fuel) hog as their countries are close together and they have little need for an intercontinental giant. Where as Singapore is essentually in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Was Singapore Airlines simply the first to place a large order or is Airbus trying to fill the non-EU demand first to prevent Boeing poaching buyers knowing they can always fall back on sales to state owned airlines?
              I suspect they were indeed the first ordering the jet (the German wiki article about the airline dates their order back to 2000).
              Blah

Comment

Hey, don't knock sex on planes. The background noise of the engines makes for excellent cover for low-intensity human sounds that would otherwise carry farther.

Also, Wiglaf, don't knock sex in freefall. It's true you have to be careful about when you open your parachute and you do have to keep one eye on the time, but you don't have to deal with gravity when choosing a position and the supporting medium (air) is much more forgiving than, say, a bed. You don't have limbs trapped between your partner and the supporting medium and you don't have circulation cut-offs, etc.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

But is there sex in the champagne room?
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                  X