No announcement yet.

But was there consent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god he isn't american. Just proof restricting nude images does not cause sexual deviation.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      It's hard to imagine this actually happened. The situation sounds too far-fetched even for satirical fiction.

I have to wonder: Would the same thing happen to a woman caught in flagrante delicto with a dildo or banana?
      bananas

So why is it everytime I'm at the supermarket and I see a hot chick buying an cucumber I have dirty thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

bananas

So why is it everytime I'm at the supermarket and I see a hot chick buying an cucumber I have dirty thoughts?
        We all have them
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin

Not really a suprise to anyone. Most hotel cleaners use master keys! [/besserwisser]
          Yes they do. But it seems a bit ludicrous to claim that he wanted the cleaners to walk in on him when he was behind a locked door. Seems to me like he had a reasonable expectation of privacy.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I still don't understand what he was doing with the bike. Pics?

As far as I know, bicycles have no holes (large enough for you know what).

Comment

There's more to sex than that. You're just sooooo heteronormative. Foreplay, Dis, Foreplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi

They shouldnt let people watch sicko.
                For your information, I lived in the UK for 11 years and currently live in the US.

I held that opinion long before watching Sicko.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

What part of a bicycle could someone possibly have coitus with?

What idiot, hearing someone knocking on the door then using a key to get in, would not have stopped doing that and run into the bathroom?

Doctors may not enter into sexual relations with patients, even former patients, however no board of medicine would intervene against a doctor having an extramarital affair with someone not his patient unless he were convicted of a felony as a result.

The people writing that ruling for the diocese of Sydney don't seem to have a clear concept of English law. If English law is similar to American law, which is based on the same principles, then there's no difference in English law between a charge being unproven and being completely cleared.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Hah I noticed a funny title of another news story:

Firemen reprimanded for disturbing gay sex act

I think that the 'disturbing' is superfluous .

Comment

If Australia's libel laws are similar to Britain's, then people put on that list could file suit.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                        If Australia's libel laws are similar to Britain's, then people put on that list could file suit.
                        I was thinking a similar thing. Once someone can show harm from being falsely labelled a lawsuit is sure to follow.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Three years probation for the poor guy. What a shameful display of waste and injustice.

Comment

nm
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's right, cops can't stop you when you are having sex. There was this old example, what if a couple is having sex on a grave stone, that's illegal for sure, so can they stop the act? No. They would have to wait until they're finished and then arrest them for ... the dead laws I don't know.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There's a famous case, Regina v. Brown (1994) where several men in the UK had engaged in S&M practices in the privacy of their homes, and with full consent.

The House of Lords still found that there was enough of a state interest in preventing perverse and immoral acts to punish them, even though there was full consent and the acts happened in private.

To be fair, though, even America's individualist laws still roll back on privacy rights in some cases. For example, you might argue that a prostitute operates with full consent and generally in the privacy of the bedroom, but the law is still quite happily allowed to make that behavior illegal.

(It doesn't help, however, when Justice Scalia starts ranting about immoral behavior, wherein he lumps masturbation, adultery, and fornication in the same sentence alongside several much more serious offenses like rape, incest, and bestiality, etc.)
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X