Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where ya' from and what's that chicken you're eatin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Gramps, I wasn't calling you a liar. I just meant I didn't know. There's a lot I don't know, though I rarely will admit it.

No didnt take it that way, just had to do a work around to make useful fodder of the FEMA Press setup
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

Those two statements are mutually contradictory.

About the only thing KFC is better than is raw sewage.
      nuh uhh. those KFC bowls are so yummy. and the macaroni! yummmm.

Comment

I hope Church's chicken is better than Church's website. With much effort, I can get it to tell me where California is, but not where Church's stores are within California.

If anyone wants to help me, my zip code is 90031.

Comment

chik fil a shouldnt count as chicken shack, the ones here dont serve whole chicken pieces. when i get a good chicken meal i usually end up at all three places. I love the chicken from churchs, the cole slaw and mac and cheese from kfc and the bisquits from popeyes takes a day and a half to get one meal tho
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

We also have Bill Millers which is mainly a bar b que joint but it sells fried chicken
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Here in NYC I have only seen KFC, Popeyes, and one Church's Chicken.

Of course, there is also Pio Pio, a small local chain of Peruvian roat chicken joints (Peruvian roast chicken is divine)

I miss Harold's in Chicago. Some damn fine fried chicken.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                chik fil a shouldnt count as chicken shack, the ones here dont serve whole chicken pieces. when i get a good chicken meal i usually end up at all three places. I love the chicken from churchs, the cole slaw and mac and cheese from kfc and the bisquits from popeyes takes a day and a half to get one meal tho
                But the filet is so delicious
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

nuh uhh. those KFC bowls are so yummy. and the macaroni! yummmm.
                  I'm not sure what you mean by "KFC bowls", but their fries are limp and greasy, the chicken tastes like so much fried lard and the coleslaw is NEON GREEN.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

KFC has fries? wtf. i've never had those.

mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese, corn, and popcorn chicken. it's yummy.

Comment

Yes... they are called "wedges".
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

ohh i like potato wedges
                        i like anything potato tho.

Comment

'Round these parts we've got Church's, Popeye's, KFC, Grandy's amd Williams Chicken (local chain AFAIK), and a few chicken & waffle places I see passing through other parts of town. And Chick-Fil-A _should_ count, even if all they serve is chicken breast, eleventy billion ways. It's all chicken, all the time - and waffle fries pwn

I like Popeyes myself but the rest of the house is spice- phobic, so it's usually Grandy's or KFC Grandy's used to be beeter (and is closest to my Grandma's) but has slipped into mediocre last time we went there. Haven't had Church's in ages, but I remember it -used- to be good!

All this from the maybe 2-3 times a year we have fried chicken

("Least I got chicken....")
                          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Weird. Up here KFC has always had fries. They've been part of the standard snack/meal packs along with the Chernobyl coleslaw for as long as I can remember.

mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese, corn, and popcorn chicken. it's yummy.
                            I'll take your word for it. That doesn't look appetizing to me.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

"Chernobyl coleslaw"

That concoction b etor posted looks like some sort of poutine rip-off.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

That concoction b etor posted looks like some sort of poutine rip-off.
                                Yeah. I don't eat poutine either.

Comment

Working...
                                X