Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where ya' from and what's that chicken you're eatin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bohangles is know mostly down here in North Carolina (which is east coast) and not sure if any other states.
    I've eaten at Bojangles in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.

A local restaurant chain in Charleston called Kickin Chicken in pretty damn good, but it is an actual sit down place vice fast food.

I assume wing joints are not included here?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Who the hell wants to eat a wing joint?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Considering what I have seen some people eat down here, wing joints are probably on the menu somewhere.

Hog Head Cheese and pickled eggs
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

Weird. Up here KFC has always had fries. They've been part of the standard snack/meal packs along with the Chernobyl coleslaw for as long as I can remember.

I'll take your word for it. That doesn't look appetizing to me.
          oh, maybe i just never noticed them. i don't know. i'll look next time i go.
          umm... coleslaw is DISGUSTING. ewww. ugh.
          that's what i thought at first too, but it is so delectable. omg.

Originally posted by Wezil
          "Chernobyl coleslaw"

That concoction b etor posted looks like some sort of poutine rip-off.
          wtf is poutine?

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

wtf is poutine?
            n00b
            Attached Files
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Poutine is a French Canadian dish. Fries covered with cheese curds and gravy. If it's well made with crisp, hot fries and good gravy it can be pretty good, but usually it's pretty nasty.

edit: X-post
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

it looks pretty gross

cheese 'curds'? ickk.

i'll stick to my bowls, thanks.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't try something new.

Comment

oh well i'll try it if i come across it. i like to try everything at least once.
                    it just doesn't look too scrumptious.

Comment

except for incest and country line dancing

Comment

i've tried line dancing before. 4th grade in girl scouts.
                        i don't remember how to do it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                          oh well i'll try it if i come across it. i like to try everything at least once.
                          Good for you. Don't become one of those Americans that goes on a vacation but only eats at McDonalds.

it just doesn't look too scrumptious.
                          Poutine is actually quite tasty. I find it too salty for my liking but I can't resist a few bitefuls whenever it is available.

Comment

i've never been to a mcdonald's outside the US.
                            oh, i'm not a huge salt fan. hmm... we'll see.

Comment

I'd mail you some but I see too many complications with that idea.

Comment

oh. thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X