What, Disney land?

Spec.
    Disney land is not even CLOSE to downtown you ignorant ass
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Disney World.

Comment

• Ooohhhh! I s AAHZ losing it? Realizing he's just a small bltch with no balls and no self-esteem that he has to act all badass on a forum?

Is that your pick up line? Yo, I'm tha muthafuking CHAT-Lord yo! And then all the girls laugh...Or do you just lie on the net pick up little boys and that makes you think you have chat skills?

Go take your medication, you are long overdue man.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
          Ooohhhh! I s AAHZ losing it? Realizing he's just a small bltch with no balls and no self-esteem so he has to act all badass on a forum?

Is that your pick up line? Yo, I'm tha muthafuking CHAT-Lord yo!

Go take your medication, you are long overdue man.
          no. i will not lose my temper tonight no matter how hard you troll. you would not survive a week with some of the bangers i have rolled with, sun.

pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Anyone seen Wiggy lately?

I miss him.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ

no. i will not lose my temper tonight no matter how hard you troll. you would not survive a week with some of the bangers i have rolled with, sun.

pieceâ„¢
              In the trunk of their car? and then they gang ass raped you? Hence the mental problems you have today?

Its all becoming so clear now.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

In the trunk of their car? and then they gang ass raped you? Hence the mental problems you have today?

Its all becoming so clear now.

Spec.

i could flip my game on your single-minded ass in so many different ways that i wont even bother.

dont call me psycho.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• That's the very last thing you wanted to say, AAHZ.
                  I know that already.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• tick... tock...

you motherf**kerz dont even know what i can do on these boards. I have spent more time on cell phone chats in clubs getting my d**k sucked than i have spent on this board hanging wit yall.

so call me a psycho. because it will give me more of a reason to vent my deep seeded rage on your lame-asses...
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      That's the very last thing you wanted to say, AAHZ.
                      I know that already.
                      This is getting to easy, and to out of hand. Also disrespectful to the owners of this site.

Hence, I will end this with my sig:

- Never argue with an idiot; they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Now I have to go watch a movie with my gf, and more. So tell everyone how you PWNED ME AAHZ and keep living in your fantasy world.

To all, have a good night.

Spec.

Comment

• LISTEN TO THE WORDS YOU HERBS

NOpieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                          so call me a psycho. because it will give me more of a reason to vent my deep seeded rage on your lame-asses...

You would'nt even be able to say shlt to me if I was in front of you, wimp. Stop trying to be all badass, this is a forum you lunatic. Now take your medication and go to sleep.

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Can't there be a perpetual prince punishment?
                            I just love alliteration.
                            Oedo has one.
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• A ceiling? Really?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You would'nt even be able to say shlt to me if I was in front of you, wimp. Stop trying to be all badass, this is a forum you lunatic. Now take your medication and go to sleep.

Spec.
                                hahahahahahahahahahaha

i am not afraid of a goddamn thing in this world Spec.

i am the hardest poster and chatter in this goddamn world, sun (when i want to be). I know this, Apolyton knows this, and the MOD's know this...

which is why this thread is still open. havent you figured this out yet? i am an ICON.
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X