• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AAHZ
    bull****

HE FREAKIN PWNED YOU WEZIL!!!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Nah, he's completely wrong.

I've never seen BS come out of a ferret.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

1)why the DL dance for n00bs?

2)why are +1's so important?

3)why the booming view count for EoN and AAHZ threads during a fight?
        1) Tradition, like the banana

2) They are not, if it was, then OT would have been empty when we didn't have +1s...for the last 6 years.

3) Because its a good place to spam.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• 2) i'd still be spamming
          i didn't even realize my title went from 'queen' to 'empress' until someone mentioned it.

Comment

• You got a PCR? wow, b etor. Sorry, dudette.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• what the hell is the point of spamming if nobody cared about +1's then?

that is why Counterglow is kind of an infinite loop/moot point, post count means nothing yet they continue the idiocy dayafterdayafterdayetc..

so if post count means nothing, and flaming is only done per tradition, yall are superiorly wasting your time in the grandest of fashions...

I CALL BS. I know this place better than that.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Whoa ****! I just hit deity.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  You got a PCR? wow, b etor. Sorry, dudette.
                  no... oh maybe i meant princess? idk the rankings on here.

Comment

• AAHZ -

Nah, we're just waiting for a thread to take seriously.

In the meantime we like to see ourselves talk.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

so if post count means nothing, and flaming is only done per tradition, yall are superiorly wasting your time in the grandest of fashions...
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• give me a goddamn break. yall can play innocent and pretend like it is one big "sandbox" or whatever but I know what the hell this is all about and what is going on.

which is why Eyes or me get such flack from everybody. because we will OPENLY declare our superiority instead of masking it with trollish (albeit clever) ruses. That is why KrazyHorse's list was so popular. EVERYONE wanted to see where they stood.

and THIS is why PCR's are so dangerous a punishment. this argument alone, forgetting everything else i have typed, shoots down all yalls false pretense.

pieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Ming, I am 1 post from Emperor. Please give me a 100% PCR.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• play his bluff, Ming!
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• You got it all wrong AAHZ.

Most of us just think you're an idiot, thats all. And yet, you keep denying this and keep shoveling manure over and over again.

Its not any more complicated than that.

Spec.

Comment

• Spec, read your sig line, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X