X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael

Oh! Oh! Is one of them... Lorizael?
    actually since about 15 posts ago i have been pulling random bull**** out of thin air about that whole thing. i actually didnt know about your existence until about 9 months ago.

and the only words i search for is: AAHZ and some others that might relate to me.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Great! Now that you've revealed the secret of how you pwned us, will you go away so that we can recover?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
        Great! Now that you've revealed the secret of how you pwned us, will you go away so that we can recover?
        nope. but you are a clever little bird i give you that.

and there is not 1 poster here aside from EoN that can take on as many people as I have in this thread and still kick.

I HAVE been doing this a while.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• you forgot to say piece.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• When does EoN "kick"? He is trashed terribly every time he appears.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Kick what? The bucket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                you forgot to say piece.
                thanks for the reminder. i have wasted enough time for now, and might just make another goddamn video soon...

to further fuel my "arrogance" or whatever

so...
                PIECEâ„¢
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Who do you chat with on top of a mountain?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Who do you chat with on top of a mountain?
                    Ooh, a mystical question.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The person you climbed it with IMO.

Comment

• I was noticing the lcation, so I felt this compulsion to ask the question.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Does anyone know who looks after AAHZ?
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• BTW, congratulations on teh Deityhood, Sloww.

Also, HB!
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Laz - I thought you were driven away from the site once already?

Comment

Working...
                                X