This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AAHZ
    Remember it? ****, it's one of the few good memories that keeps me going during the day.

and sarcasm is what won you the war on that day. strangely, though, when i read some other arguments you have with people in other threads over the years you seem to lose it a bit. interesting the way different posters match up...
    Over the years? Are you stalking me?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Normal, he's envious.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael

Over the years? Are you stalking me?
        stalking? no.

trying to figure out why i have so much trouble with you? yes

its like homework. It is actually the tools of the "greater" DL's. if you know HOW to defeat your opponent it is easier than blindly typing away.

like you have time and time again when you play the sympathy card against me.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Many a poster has crashed and burned in AAHZ threads...
          They always have the same name though - 'AAHZ'.

Originally posted by AAHZ
          third why is my thread one of the most popular in the OTF right now?
          Same reason that car-crashes on the motorway are popular. People slow down to have a good look.

Comment

trying to figure out why i have so much trouble with you? yes

its like homework. It is actually the tools of the "greater" DL's. if you know HOW to defeat your opponent it is easier than blindly typing away.
            Are you serious? Oh god. I'm so sorry. I had no idea that's what your life consisted of. I'll stop now. This is just sad.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael

Are you serious? Oh god. I'm so sorry. I had no idea that's what your life consisted of. I'll stop now. This is just sad.
              it actually consists of specific key search words, and about 5 minutes of reading.

PS- you want some attention HAUS? you are not on the level that me or Lorizael are on. the rock is over there if you want to crawl under it...
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• I couldn't possibly crawl under that rock, AAHZ. I wouldn't like to make you homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  I couldn't possibly crawl under that rock, AAHZ. I wouldn't like to make you homeless.
                  a high-school insult eh...?

ok i will bite.

your mama's so fat she turned around... and it was NEXT YEAR
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• AAHZ, never ever compare yourself to Lorizael.

Thats what so sad about you. You compliment yourself, nobody else does. You claim yourself as King, but no-one respects you.

Your like Muhammed Ali, but with no skillz and no fans...just people looking at you, pointing and laughing.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

your mama's so fat she turned around... and it was NEXT YEAR
                      How appropriate. By next year you may have grown up enough to understand my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                        How appropriate. By next year you may have grown up enough to understand my posts.
                        Dont bet on it.

Spec.

Comment

• I liked him better when he just replied to posts, and didn't start his own
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• This thread needs an appearance by EoN. It's not a complete disaster yet....
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                              AAHZ, never ever compare yourself to Lorizael.
                              why not...? yall hold him on such a high pedistal because yall pity him. how is that a good thing?

Thats what so sad about you. You compliment yourself, nobody else does. You claim yourself as King, but no-one respects you

The few posters that have decided to go against me in this thread does not represent the majority. its like the New England Patriots going to New York and saying, "hey! you guys like us! right? eh...? "

Your like Muhammed Ali, but with no skillz and no fans...just people looking at you, pointing and laughing.

see my above point

Spec.

pieceâ„¢
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

it actually consists of specific key search words, and about 5 minutes of reading.
                                Oh! Oh! Is one of them... Lorizael?

Comment

Working...
                                X