Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VetLegion

Words are cheap, how about proof?
    Well, then Prove that you aren't a nazi. You see the burden of poof in science is always on the one who is making the claim...
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

...aaaand the burden-of-proof tennis match begins. This thread may have reached its nadir of interesting-ness.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Once it goes below a certain level, it doesn't matter if it bottoms out or not.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
          Once it goes below a certain level, it doesn't matter if it bottoms out or not.

There is no such thing as bottoming out in threads... their irelevance can grow ad infinitum
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

But you are right that, it dosen't matter after a point.

Comment

Takva rezignacija je apsolutno neprihvatljiva! Svaki thread je bitan!

Comment

Jebem ti mater u picku
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Before I comment that, I need to find out more about the origins of the Hindu civilization.

Comment

Majmuncino smrdljiva
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

where do you come up with them? I mean I know that there are some similarities between Sanskrt and Slavic languages but... ?

Comment

My Serbian friend taught me so that I could cuss out my Croat friend

Then I had teh Croat teach me some more so I could do teh same to teh Serb.
                        Last edited by LordShiva; October 28, 2007, 14:51.

Comment

Stop right there and explain to us:

1. How is Slovenia a western society? I think not. Slovakia, yes.
                          2. How do you explain that you voted for fascist Jelincic in Slovenia's latest elections and he got 25% of the vote?
                          3. Has your Nazi sympatism (which is pretty obvious) led you to read Nietzsche before or after you read Mein Kampf?

Thanks.
                          Eh... may I ask what country you live in Vet? Croatia?
                          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            My Serbia friend taught me so that I could cuss out my Croat friend

Then I had teh Croat teach me some more so I could do teh same to teh Serb.
                            It would be a terrible shame if your opinion of Croats would be formed by such an impolite friend. In Croatia we never swear, that is probably why that guy had to leave

Comment

In Croatia we never swear
                              Not even at Serbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Eh... may I ask what country you live in Vet? Croatia?
                                I see someone knows a bit of history...

cough...NDH.. cough

Comment

Working...
                                X