Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former KGB spy who defected to UK to be honored by Queen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO
    Sadly it is indoctrination...not patriotism. All the more reason that heroes like Oleg Gordievsky should be honoured. They helped to bring down the regime that was not only responsible for millions of murders, but also for inspiring the sad, biased, ill-informed rehtoric that people who were indoctrinated like Serb tend to spout.
    QFT
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
      me thinks otherwise.
      Care to list bodycounts smartypants?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Shame none of the Ruskies have realised I can't stand football and couldn't give a crap about the result of some silly kicking around of a pig's bladder
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"And now you beat me at my own game"
          - Maroon-5. Wake Up Call.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Sadly it is indoctrination...not patriotism. All the more reason that heroes like Oleg Gordievsky should be honoured. They helped to bring down the regime that was not only responsible for millions of murders, but also for inspiring the sad, biased, ill-informed rehtoric that people who were indoctrinated like Serb tend to spout.
            This is indoctrination:

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
            So why exactly is Nazi Germany worse than USSR? USSR has higher body count. USSR\Russia have ethnic cleansing programs before, during, and after the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Care to list bodycounts smartypants?
              No one cares.

Comment

I care. History shouldn't be forgotten. . .or rewritten.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No one cares.
                  If you don't care, then you'll just let my statement stand, that all US presidents combined have killed fewer people than Stalin

Comment

This is indoctrination:
                    Actually, no, it's a morals based argument. He finds Stalin and Hitler moral equivalents based on the number of innocent people killed. But since you wouldn't see indoctrination in yourself, my post was useless.
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                      I care.
                      Then list the bodycounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Actually, no, it's a morals based argument. He finds Stalin and Hitler moral equivalents based on the number of innocent people killed.
                        He finds that, because he is brainwashed wrt USSR. You too.

But since you wouldn't see indoctrination in yourself, my post was useless.
                        Yes, it was.

Comment

Can you define brainwashing please? Sounds like you believe everyone who has different opinions from yours are "brainwashed" or "indoctrinated".

Comment

Everyone who believes this crap is brainwashed:
                            Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                            So why exactly is Nazi Germany worse than USSR? USSR has higher body count. USSR\Russia have ethnic cleansing programs before, during, and after the war.

Comment

All the more reason that "heroes" like Oleg Gordievsky should be hanged.
                              edited.

Comment

Btw, this is another "hero" Oleg Kalugin:

Cute "hero", no?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X