Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former KGB spy who defected to UK to be honored by Queen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did? Really?
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
        And I dare to claim that your holy empire killed much more millions than my holy empire did.
        I don't think all the American presidents combined have killed as many people as Stalin.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
          Bullsh!t.

Not only he broke his military oath, thus betrayed the abstract Motherland, but he uncovered Soviet agents - his brothers in arms, who were arrested thanks to his betryal. That makes him a complete mother****er without any morality nor conscience.

Oppressed people, freedom, democracy, pull that where the sun doesn't shine. The ****er betrayed his brothers in arms and deserves nothing, but a firing squad.
          Would you say the same about the Nazi traitors who aided the Allies?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I don't think all the American presidents combined have killed as many people as Stalin.
            me thinks otherwise.

Comment

Helping the country get rid of the Soviet system may have been a noble cause, but not by that means, not in that way. The relative evil of the Soviet Union of the 70s, relative to the West, was not strong enough to outweigh the horridness of the act Gordievsky had to commit. Hence he is a traitor. Nazi Germany, on the other hand, is an example when such an act would be justified.
              Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Would you say the same about the Nazi traitors who aided the Allies?
                See above:

But, if they broke their military oath and betrayed THEIR country - I have no respect for them at personal level. I can appreciate their services for my country, but I'll never respect or trust them, because they are still a traitors, regardless of their motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Face it - you lost the war. Now move on!
                  2:1 is a nice step in this moving on.
                  Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

"England won the war? Yeah, right - and I'm the king of Rome"
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow. That's really sad.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What?

Comment

That's your response to all of this is cheering over the results of an insignificant game for women and children.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's not my only response, but I do enjoy torturing Provost with pics of humiliation of the Brits.

You just unable to understand what football means for the Euros.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"And now you beat me at my own game"
                            - Maroon-5. Wake Up Call.
                            Last edited by Serb; October 21, 2007, 18:57.

Comment

So why exactly is Nazi Germany worse than USSR? USSR has higher body count. USSR\Russia have ethnic cleansing programs before, during, and after the war.

Maybe its because Nazi Germany was a right wing country and USSR was a left wing country. Or maybe its because serb is russian and not german.

I am once again amazed and amused by serbs staunch patriotism I certainly couldnt maintain anything like this in favour of the US.
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                                I am once again amazed and amused by serbs staunch patriotism
                                Sadly it is indoctrination...not patriotism. All the more reason that heroes like Oleg Gordievsky should be honoured. They helped to bring down the regime that was not only responsible for millions of murders, but also for inspiring the sad, biased, ill-informed rehtoric that people who were indoctrinated like Serb tend to spout.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X