No announcement yet.

Take Off Your Bra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well i don't actually hand wash mine either, but that's what alllllll the tags say to do.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      oh well i don't actually hand wash mine either, but that's what alllllll the tags say to do.

So you put them in the washer?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
        What, no "this thread is useless without pics" replies?
        sorry, I was on vacation from my vacation. I'm back. and demand pics of the woman without her bra.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

So you put them in the washer?
          yes, but i don't wash them every day because i don't want to ruin them. bras are really expensive! ugh.

"oh hi, you have to pay $48 for this bra. LOL."
          adfhao;fjawefhnjgna. ugh. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Comment

BUSTED!!!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

washing machines have a delicate cycle for a reason. I never use it, that cycle is for women.

Learn how to do just about everything at ehow. Find expert advice along with How To videos and articles, including instructions on how to make, cook, grow, or do almost anything.

Comment

That site is retarded.

A bra will be worn next to your skin,
                AND THE REST OF MY CLOTHES AREN'T.

or

OH, I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR MY FEET.

Take your pick. This woman is certifiably retarded..she should shove this article up her ass and attend a good college before she writes another one.

Comment

interestingly you clicked the link. cross dresser maybe?

Comment

Get out of my face and into the workforce, I am out of time for your insinuations.

Comment

Working...
                    X