22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winston, you dirty old man

That's brilliant! I think Victor Borge first did that routine, a somewhat cleaner version of it of course.

Pekka, yes, I seem to recall how you tried very hard not to drool along with me.
    Attached Files

Comment

The author of the blog is pretty immature. He is kind of a loser for cruising at a school that he graduated from a year ago.

"What are you doing since graduationn"
      "I'm working now and I've got a girlfriend, how about you?"
      "Just cruising around campus and telling people I major in sociology LOL I got like so many phone numbers."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        No, it's a normative statement. Unless you think all moral discourse is silly, in which case you can go home now.
        Refutation isn't the only method of discourse.

Moral discourse is dependant upon positive statements to back up the normative, otherwise all you have is people offering their opinions. Pretending that such is "refutation" is why it's silly. If you care to offer some positive statements as to why you feel that it shouldn't be illegal, I might consider refutation (or even confirmation) worthwile. (Probably not though. Unless about some technicality.)

Comment

This age gap is the same as between my wife and I (6 years), so I find nothing wrong with it from that standpoint. This girl is still a child however and the risk and consequences of having sex at this age are too great. I would not see it as being wrong to want to have sex with her, but I would see it as wrong to not set aside what he wants until she is more mature. If he loves her, he'll wait. If he'd just looking to get laid, this goes to a whole new level of wrongness and he should just find a prostitute.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

WInston, you remember wrong. I was calling you a dirty old man. How do I know I wasn't drooling? Gymnast girls don't do it for me. I can't even be arsed to watch it from TV.

Simply put, they look like small girls.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Not all of them. But like jockeys, gymnasts tend to be petite.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

so in case anyone wants it spelled out:
                The OP is advertising. The target market is young men who want to pick up even younger chicks. The advertising (profit for the blog creator, probably the same guy as the OP) is the ubiquitous "camgirls" ad in the Sponsors panel, the website itself (top banner, dead giveaway), along with the usual link farm deal packed with things to buy.

But anyway.
                Since when is 16 a child?

What makes it intrinsically better for a 16 year old girl to have sex with a 16 year old guy, than a 22 year old guy? Is a mutual lack of maturity beneficial in a relationship? Is an "experienced" 16 year old pickup artist a more appropriate partner than a sentimental 22 year old virgin?
                These are just questions.

It's established that the blog author is a lowlife because he's also a spammer and con artist.

Speaking of that last hypothetical. There's a guy I'm subscribed to on YouTube who had was in a relationship with a 18yo (I think) girl, he was a ~40yo virgin at the time (they met online). Eventually the girls father caught on and went apo with like the whole shotgun deal, so our protagonist went off to like cry and be emo for 7 years.
                There's obviously a difference between that 40yo and a 40yo sexual predator. I think ultimately, what people don't like, is the idea of their child being manipulated by someone with much more experience.

Comment

But anyway.
                  Since when is 16 a child?
                  16 is a legal minor, extremely immature and vulnerable

Comment

I think that if a 16 year old is really wants a relationship with an older man, there is something wrong with them. I think if they had respect for themselves they would stick to boys their own age. I also don't think 16 year olds are mature. I was a high school teacher. I had over a hundred students. If you have parented a high school student, taught them, or had some other relationship with them you know they are not mature. So, I think that if you claim to think you have have a relationship with a high school student, just like she was older, you either don't know 16 year olds very well, or maybe you are deluded, and just think what you want to think, in order to get what you want.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

where's Rerun?

Comment

Postia ante deletia
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

pics of the girl or sex act?

only kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                            I think that if a 16 year old is really wants a relationship with an older man, there is something wrong with them. I think if they had respect for themselves they would stick to boys their own age. I also don't think 16 year olds are mature. I was a high school teacher. I had over a hundred students. If you have parented a high school student, taught them, or had some other relationship with them you know they are not mature. So, I think that if you claim to think you have have a relationship with a high school student, just like she was older, you either don't know 16 year olds very well, or maybe you are deluded, and just think what you want to think, in order to get what you want.
                            I think that is generalization, and that maturity varies greatly. I've known some 16 year olds who are both intellectually and emotionally more mature than some 20 year olds, heck some 26 year olds.
                            There are some 40 years old I don't think are mature enough to be in a relationship with *anybody*.

I even have significant evidence that, maturity does not always increase with age, in fact sometimes quite to the contrary. The dataset is heavily contaminated by alcohol however, which tends to be present in increasing quantities in the late teens/early 20's.

A gross generalization I like:
                            People tend to act like children for as long as they're treated like children.
                            (for example, as long as control is imposed, they will rebel against it)

Comment

she's legal. he should go for it if she wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake

I think that is generalization, and that maturity varies greatly. I've known some 16 year olds who are both intellectually and emotionally more mature than some 20 year olds, heck some 26 year olds.
                                There are some 40 years old I don't think are mature enough to be in a relationship with *anybody*.

I even have significant evidence that, maturity does not always increase with age, in fact sometimes quite to the contrary. The dataset is heavily contaminated by alcohol however, which tends to be present in increasing quantities in the late teens/early 20's.

A gross generalization I like:
                                People tend to act like children for as long as they're treated like children.
                                (for example, as long as control is imposed, they will rebel against it)
                                Contradiction. The 16 year olds that you knew we not under control? I had over 80 female students. They seem mature until you get to know them. The longer you know them the more you understand their immaturities.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X