22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shrapnel12
    Don't you think people should agree with your opinions, especially those that make up your core value system?
    Heavens no! My core value system is ****ed up!
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ah, my apologies. I misunderstood you.

Legal age of consent varies widely. You find 16 too young, it is 14 in this country.

I think you would actually have a hard time finding a consensus on what the "right" age should be.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm

age/2 + 7
        QFT

Btw, I think that in Israel, ages 16-18 are ok to ****, if the age difference is 2 years or such.

Comment

• 14!? Isn't that coming awfully close to child molestation?
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrapnel12
            14!? Isn't that coming awfully close to child molestation?
            That is what some argue.

There are exceptions for those in a "position of authority" that make 14 a For example a 14 year old's teacher can not claim she consented b/c he/she is an authority figure over that young person. Of course most adults in a position to have sex with a 14 year old are an authority figure of one sort or another so this will catch most of the "predators" so to speak. The growing area of concern is internet luring of 14 year olds by complete strangers since they are obviously not legally constrained.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X