X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I challenge anyone to refute this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      22 and 16 is creepy on the 22-year-old's part, but not "it should be illegal" creepy.
      Agreed.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I refute this!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Maybe we should just enforce the /2+7 rule with a +/- 2.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
            Agreed.
            Hm. Curious. Why do you think this is creepy as well?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Maybe we should just enforce the /2+7 rule with a +/- 2.
              for age > ?

and what about the halfs?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                I challenge anyone to refute this.
                That it's creepy? Or that it shouldn't be illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  That it's creepy? Or that it shouldn't be illegal?
                  The latter, obviously, though if you want to take the other angle you're welcome to.

Comment

I was just wondering which you meant. (I expected "both", as that would have made your stated position very difficult to refute entirely, as almost anyone who thought it should be illegal would agree that it's creepy.)

As for the "should[n't] be illegal"... that's just opinion and refutations of opinion are silly.

Comment

No, it's a normative statement. Unless you think all moral discourse is silly, in which case you can go home now.

Comment

I know of a 21 year-old sleeping with a "15" year-old.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

lol fbi LOL

Comment

22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

You know, in the most general of terms, I can't really say I blame him.

Comment

Winston, you dirty old man

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Winston, we still remember your drooling over gymnastic girls. You know they're like 14 and stuff.

Anyway, creepy or not, a 16 year old is old enough to decide for herself/himself. That's my opinion.

If I had a 16 yeard old daughter, I might be against it, but that's besides the point. The laws and rules of the world can not be made according to parents. But I can see how that would bother a father for sure, it most likley would bother me. Then again, if he can pass my test, I reckon it's just fine.

Other than that, people can make the rules for their house anyway, 16 or not.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X