No announcement yet.

PolyMeet: London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordShiva looks a bit of a porker doesn't he?

Think he's getting all the weight Rich is shedding

PS start taking your ID out again Rich
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Looks like a nice pub and a good Polymeet.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I was quite restrained with my drinking - I'd only had a few so I was OK to drive the morning after. Glad to hear you got back OK Asmo...I dread to think how you'd have got to Stansted if you were dependent on public transport. But a good meet, shame I only got to meet LordShiva for a brief period - he seemed to be in too much of a hurry to go clubbing

And thanks Solly, I've been putting some effort in so it is nice to get some results
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Somehow I found it hard to visualise LS all E'd up with his arms in the air. Mind you, his hands would probably touch the ceiling.

Comment

• Especially during Ramadan
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• It was fun. I will, indeed, get hammered next time.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Too bad you were feeling sick, and on a tight schedule, LS.

Will take you up on the hammered bit next time

Asmo
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Where'd Snotty's hair go?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                  X