• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't that link to a gay club, LS?

Congrats for coming out.

Comment

Pacha is gay? Since when?

I think teh link might've taken you to teh first event in teh calendar; fixed it for teh list of weekend events.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Pacha's not gay, the link was to Heaven which is mostly gay but the night linked was Bedrock which isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I think I'll go to Pacha on Friday night.
          Byeeee!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmm - I just found out that the air-fare from where I live to Stanstead is something like £12 or 13, so I might actually be able to attend.

That would depend on my finding accomodations, though. Can I crash at anybody's?

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

£12? Does that include airport tax?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Includes everything
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Except teh transportation from teh airport
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

But still. You could have a weekend in London for £150 if you crash at polytubbies place...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Exactly - which is why I'm looking to attend

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                        Hmm - I just found out that the air-fare from where I live to Stanstead is something like £12 or 13, so I might actually be able to attend.

That would depend on my finding accomodations, though. Can I crash at anybody's?

Asmodean
                        Yes, no problem at all. I'll send you a PM.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Should we warn Asmodean?

Comment

About Sarf London? Yes, I think so.

Comment

Comment

That's great...thanks for the offer, PH. Are we all set on a date for this then?

Saturday the 6th, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X