X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    *sigh* okay
    Your profile is boring
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I got a Facebook because the two females on my Friends list are very persuasive. I use it for essentially nothing, although I've recently discovered that it is good at that whole finding people thing.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Which one of them is your best friend?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

argh!
          microsoft is about to destroy facebook

Microsoft 'mulls Facebook stake'

Microsoft is reported to be in talks to buy a stake in Facebook that could value the social networking website at as much as $10bn (£5bn).

The talks could lead to a showdown with Microsoft's rival, Google, which is also keen to invest in Facebook, the Wall Street Journal says.

The newspaper says Microsoft wants to buy up to 5% of Facebook, for a price between $300m and $500m.

Microsoft and Google both declined to comment on the report.

Facebook already has a relationship with Microsoft, which is the exclusive provider of banner advertising and sponsored links on the site.

"We think it's likely that Microsoft would be considering an investment in Facebook given their existing relationship and the strong growth potential of that market," said Andy Miedler from the US brokerage Edward Jones.

One of Facebook's directors, Peter Thiel, recently said that the site would consider a buyout offer in excess of $10bn.

More than 40 million people use Facebook to set up personal web pages and communicate with each other.

The company expects to make a profit of $30m this year so on conventional valuations a $10bn price tag would look expensive.
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The company expects to make a profit of $30m this year so on conventional valuations a $10bn price tag would look expensive.

QFT. That's yearly GDP of a poorer country (like, say, Greece).
            Too much for something that might come out of fashion next year.

Comment

Greece's GDP is $257 billion

troll score: 10/257 = 0.0389

Comment

But it's just not the same trolling you and paiktis. Ah, the old days when insulting countries and peoples were routine. I miss it

Comment

French government embarrassed by Facebook

By Henry Samuel in Paris
                  Last Updated: 11:57pm BST 27/09/2007

French government ministers faced embarrassment yesterday from their own children whose entries on Facebook, were aired to the public.

French prime minister, François Fillon will be interested know that his son, Antoine, 22, is a member of several “high-brow” chat groups.

One, entitled “I am too proud of my poo,” boasts 93 members who spend entire nights digressing about the “16 different types of turd.”

Antoine Fillon, an economics student whose mother Penny is Welsh, is also part of the “legless friendship circle,” which includes 650 fellow binge drinkers.

Financial weekly magazine Capital, released photos of Antoine¢s Facebook page in this week¢s edition, including one of the young man snuggling up to two young ladies, and looking the worse for wear.

"Luckily the prime minister doesn¢t have time to surf the web!” quipped Capital.

His “friends” - people authorised to converse with him via a secure network - include two brothers and a sister but also Alain Juppé, the former prime minister who resigned from Mr Fillon¢s government after losing his parliamentary seat.

Facebook was founded three years ago by Mark Zuckerberg, 24, a Harvard college student looking for a better way for colleagues to communicate over the campus. The name of the site refers to the paper facebooks depicting American colleges members.

Today there are 39 million “facebookers” worldwide, including 155,000 in the France network, where the country¢s “jeuness dorée (golden youth) swap stories and snaps from parties in Saint Tropez and luxury foreign trips.

Jeanne-Marie Martin, the youngest daughter of French first lady Cécilia Sarkozy, also features.

Her “friends” include Nicolas Sarkozy, the president, but also the daughter of the man for whom Cécilia briefly left her husband - Richard Attias.

Nicolas Barnier, 22, the son of the environment minister, Michel sports a photo of himself in an apron with an erotic drawing on it. In another he appears in shades holding a hunting rifle, with the slogan: “I¢m left-handed and I aim very well.”

Facebook founder Mr Zuckerberg recently declined a 1 billion dollar offer Internet giant Yahoo! to buy the site.

Comment

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE MARK.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

2 mins?

Comment

I eagerly await the latest updates on your thrilling life. Can you blame me?

I can't wait til you join MySpace.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I wonder if Dubyas daughters are Facebooking? In that case the group "My father is a moron and so is I" is waiting to be created...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

One, entitled “I am too proud of my poo,” boasts 93 members who spend entire nights digressing about the “16 different types of turd.”

The new generation of French filozofers is going to rock

Comment

Imran, Asher, and Zylka are my Top Friends on facebook.

Mark is not because he talks **** through picture comments.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

i don't talk **** through pc's, does that mean i make your top friends too?

Comment

Working...
                                X