Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    I have a LinkedIn account
    cant find you
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

on linkedin, i'm the first and only hit on "markos giannopoulos". i'm unique. you cant miss me

Comment

Re: Re: i'm now on facebook and linkedin

Originally posted by lord of the mark

you dont have to answer it, and you can choose what to keep private, IIUC.
        Except, of course, from Facebook Inc.

I got on to keep tabs on POTMs use (at her suggestion, BTW) and I've now reconnected with two old college pals.
        I've spotted acquaintances from college, high school and elementary school.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

bleh, linkedin doesnt allow you to have more than one current position
          what about people with two jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            bleh, linkedin doesnt allow you to have more than one current position
            what about people with two jobs?
            correction. it does.
            note to self (should this now posted on facebook?): drink coffee in the morning

Comment

coffee!
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Jon Miller looks like one of the Grateful Dead.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

wtf is Olivier Beys and why did he steal my crocodile-with-human-arm avatar!

Comment

Your name isn't clickable and you still don't show up when I search
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I joined the Apolyton group too, but there's no Markos Giannopolous...

And I don't recognize half the people there... Blast these RL names...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I can't find you on Facebook, Markos

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                          I joined the Apolyton group too, but there's no Markos Giannopolous...

And I don't recognize half the people there... Blast these RL names...
                          There's a who's who thread that should clarify quite a bit

Comment

my profile
                            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

bleh
                              Because you have no networks, only your friends can see your profile.

Comment

ok now i'm on a network...

you should be able to find me through the apolyton group

Comment

Working...
                                X