No announcement yet.

Shaved or Unshaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you shaved your head bald for hygenic reasons or do you wash your hair like most of us?

Have you shaved your pubes for hygenic reasons?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
      But shaven isn't an issue of hygeine, while brushing your teeth and showering are.
      They're also aesthetic. Bad breath, body odour, etc., are unattractive.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum...

Personally I find hair quite unattractive; it's simply not aesthetic. However completely shorn (shaved?) is often just as repulsive; depends a bit on the anatomy of the person in question.

Trimming a good portion of it would be a good compromise for most of em
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• I have no idea what you said in that first line but I definitely agree with the rest of your post.

Hmm, wait a minute...
          goesting, colour...

Something along the line of: 'no sense in arguing about personal tastes'?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
            We aren't taking the bait, FED.
            what bait?
            Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
            Serious, one other point, a woman should spray perfume 4 places on her body only!

1) On Wrists, for her lover to smell as she caress's his face

2) The nape of her neck, so as her lover runs his teeth ever so slightly over her neck, goose bumps start to rise, succkling on her gently, she smells so swetly

3) Just between her breasts, just a fine mist

4) On her Ankles, so when her legs rest on your shoulders, if she had some foot odor, as you succkle her toes she will be in heaven as you drive away at her.

NEVER on her Crotch, most certainly that should be Au Natural Musky Smell, to quote Apocolypse Now, Robert Deniro.."Smells...like..Victory!!" or something like that

Ok

Just had to share why it is so important for the rug to be thick, collector of musk if you will
            wtf, what kinda woman sprays her crotch? LOL.

Comment

• You're not supposed to be here.

You should be offended by the thread.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• why? i like women too.

i don't get offended that easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

what bait?

Many a dude has heard the warning:

If it smells of cologne, leave it alone

In other words Vanna, Skanky-@zz B!@tch
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I'm worried about you Troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                      Umm. Think about it.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'd rather not actually. But thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          But shaven isn't an issue of hygeine, while brushing your teeth and showering are.
                          It's like make up. If they were make up, hopefully they change their panties too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Question fer maybe Donegeal or any other Law Dawg since I am too close to this case, if say an adult male was in observation mode as to whether he would need a weed eater, a weed wacker or maybe a herd of goats to say trim up some bushes, and accidently caught a blade of grass in the back of his throat and for the life of him, could not get it out, if he was asked by say a lawman, local of fed, what he (or she) was doing....

Would it be better to:

A) Swallow Evidence?

or

B) Spit it out, as sometimes several attempts need to be made

Would this constitute spitting in pubic or ROD(Resist,Obstruct or Delay)?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                              I'm intellectually stimulated by 13 year olds that can hold an intelligent conversation. But this quality is rare at any age - 13, 21, and 39 included - so it hasn't really been an issue for me.

Anyways, how do you differentiate between various 39 year olds, Kid? Do you go for the ones with more gray hair or less? Saggier or perkier breasts? More wrinkes or fewer?

It's about relationships dude. Sex has to do with the relationship. How are you going to relate to your fellow human beings? Are you going to abuse them or treat them with respect? If it's the later leave the children for the children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil

I'm worried about you Troll.
                                For many years, you join a long list, of those whom know I am a deeply disturbed but sometimes mildly entertaining individual

Grampalicious
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X