No announcement yet.

Shaved or Unshaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm intellectually stimulated by 13 year olds that can hold an intelligent conversation. But this quality is rare at any age - 13, 21, and 39 included - so it hasn't really been an issue for me.

Anyways, how do you differentiate between various 39 year olds, Kid? Do you go for the ones with more gray hair or less? Saggier or perkier breasts? More wrinkes or fewer?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You know, the few women who post to this site are generally decent and pleasant people.

They don't deserve this thread.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Shaved or Unshaved

Originally posted by lord of the mark

in America most women shave their underarms. In continental Europe, IIUC, they usually dont.
        Probably the biggest turn-off I can think think of to be honest, though I can't remember the last time I even saw a woman who wasn't shaved. Funny how this imo myth keeps surviving.

OT: Personally, I'm more the airstrip/trimmed kind of guy. Something I've been doing for years myself, was way ahead on that curve as more and more men start doing that now.

Full fledged forest: <--- ---> bald:
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I once posted a similar thread; I think it was called "Disturbing Trends in Feminine Hygenie," or something like that.

It was locked within about 6 hours.

And I'm not really into the prepubescent look myself.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

shaved.
            eww i'd never go down on a girl who was all hairy there.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              shaved.

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

We aren't taking the bait, FED.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                  We aren't taking the bait, FED.

Question fer maybe Donegeal or any other Law Dawg since I am too close to this case, if say an adult male was in observation mode as to whether he would need a weed eater, a weed wacker or maybe a herd of goats to say trim up some bushes, and accidently caught a blade of grass in the back of his throat and for the life of him, could not get it out, if he was asked by say a lawman, local of fed, what he (or she) was doing....

Would it be better to:

A) Swallow Evidence?

or

B) Spit it out, as sometimes several attempts need to be made

Would this constitute spitting in pubic or ROD(Resist,Obstruct or Delay)?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                    shaved.
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      You know, the few women who post to this site are generally decent and pleasant people.

I have to agree. The whole poll is offensive to me.

Besides, I'd have to be a moron to answer it.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I have to agree. The whole poll is offensive to me.

Besides, I'd have to be a moron to answer it.

ACK!
                        QFT. I've been ignoring this thread, but when I saw that Tuberski had posted ZZZZIIP! here I am. I wanted to see what moronity he'd post that'd get him killed.

Needless to say, I am quite disappointed.

Comment

Grandpa Troll, I think I threw up in my mouth a little

As for the subject at hand, I thought the whole shaved trend was not about making the woman look young, but rather to make things easier to see. Hair gets in the way. Plus if your fond of going down there, hair in your mouth is just gross. I think it's a grooming and hygiene thing, not a pedo thing.
                          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                            I once posted a similar thread; I think it was called "Disturbing Trends in Feminine Hygenie," or something like that.

It was locked within about 6 hours.

And I'm not really into the prepubescent look myself.
                            the mods in the otf now don't do anything, which makes sense because the forum is so dead that locking threads at this point is just adding insult to injury. (so is adding more subforums, but they'll figure that out if you give them enough time, I guess)

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
                              Grandpa Troll, I think I threw up in my mouth a little

As for the subject at hand, I thought the whole shaved trend was not about making the woman look young, but rather to make things easier to see. Hair gets in the way. Plus if your fond of going down there, hair in your mouth is just gross. I think it's a grooming and hygiene thing, not a pedo thing.
                              I will sumise the best way to deal with this:

Its a dry time in the Bush Country, the shrubbery is standing tall and then a warm dew sets in, causing the foliage to lay down and stay down while damp.

That is why you should have extra thick foliage, which causes retainage in moisture, and thus transfers to other thick growth areas in need on moisture transfer, such as say your moustache

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

If you will actually read the opening post you will find it was done gently.

As I said, I'm not interested in personal anecdotes (they are all voluntary). I was more interested in the general trend.

My unscientific survey of the pics in question led to a guesstimate of well over 50% shaven. I personally thought this was disproportionate and was curious what a "real life" sample might be. According to our results the actual "real" people that engage in this activity is considerably less.

What's so offensive about that?
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X