Shaved or Unshaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved or Unshaved

I realise this is a "family" site so I will try to be delicate.

I've recently been browsing some sites featuring ladies in various states of *cough* undress *cough* and I notice a large percentage of the charming models featured have shaved recently... and I don't mean their heads.

Now I understand this trend to groom has grown over the years but just how prevalent is it?

Gentlemen, does your lady shave? I'm really more interested in the poll numbers (Poly Polls Rule!) but if you feel the need to provide a personal anecdote, feel free.

If you are currently "without lady" answer for your last girlfriend.
    Completely Shaved
    24.44%
    Shaved with a "landing strip"
    20.00%
    Unshaved (except for the stray hairs)
    44.44%
    My girl prefers bananas
    11.11%
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

In Oz, the terms are shorn and unshorn.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Shaved or Unshaved

Originally posted by Wezil
      I realise this is a "family" site so I will try to be delicate.

I've recently been browsing some sites featuring ladies in various states of *cough* undress *cough* and I notice a large percentage of the charming models featured have shaved recently... and I don't mean their heads.

Now I understand this trend to groom has grown over the years but just how prevalent is it?

Gentlemen, does your lady shave? I'm really more interested in the poll numbers (Poly Polls Rule!) but if you feel the need to provide a personal anecdote, feel free.
      in America most women shave their underarms. In continental Europe, IIUC, they usually dont. There was a certain hippie trend to go unshaven a few years, back, but my impression is it receded.

That IS the information you wanted, right?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
        In Oz, the terms are shorn and unshorn.
        Duly noted.

For the good folks downunder please substitute appropriately.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Re: Shaved or Unshaved

Originally posted by lord of the mark

That IS the information you wanted, right?
          My, you were quick to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Duly noted.

For the good folks downunder please substitute appropriately.
            I think he was referring to sheep
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

I think he was referring to sheep
              I will refrain from the sarcastic remark so obviously available and just say

Comment

Who was it who said "there is nothing quite as breathtaking as a freshly shorn scrotum"?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dr. Evil

Comment

You're good
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I enjoy watching Mike Myers as Austin Powers et al.

As funny as Jim Carey but 20X as versatile.

Comment

"Shaven 'aven" - Ali G
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          "Shaven 'aven" - Ali G
                          I don't know the reference but I'm sure you have a video clip somewhere....

Comment

When conversing with LordShiva, you should know by now to substitute every instance of the word "the" with "teh"...he won't understand otherwise
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              When conversing with LordShiva, you should know by now to substitute every instance of the word "the" with "teh"...he won't understand otherwise

Comment

Working...
                              X