No announcement yet.

Shaved or Unshaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thick pile carpet please, must have a nice thick foliage, as i cant sing, but would need to recite the alphabet, backwards and frontwards.

Muffled if you will

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

--

My last g/f was shaved completely and so I'm one of those 5 (so far)
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Brazilians
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

--

My last g/f was shaved completely and so I'm one of those 5 (so far)
          Are you a perv? Some here think you are....
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I wouldn't wax dat @ZZ with Wiggy's credit card in tow

Umm, not knowingly that is
            Attached Files

Comment

Geez man! This is a family site.

Some much for delicate. The bull is in the china shop.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                Geez man! This is a family site.

Some much for delicate. The bull is in the china shop.

Look, Jo Mamma sent me some family pix of you and that must have slipped in

Comment

Straybow's kind of girl?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Straybow's kind of girl?
                    Maybe we should ask Markos, I mean she is kinda like a big old Hairey Greek

Comment

Dang, where is Ted Stryker at when ya need him?

Comment

Re: Shaved or Unshaved

If you are currently "without lady" answer for your last girlfriend.
                        This is a gaming site. Girlfriends? Any answers you get will have enriched older sisters by $50.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Shaved or Unshaved

Originally posted by Agathon

This is a gaming site. Girlfriends? Any answers you get will have enriched older sisters by $50.
                          Are you trying to discredit my poll? I have no doubt the guys at Apolyton are studs in RL. Every last one of them.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Shaved or Unshaved

Are you trying to discredit my poll? I have no doubt the guys at Apolyton are studs in RL. Every last one of them.
                            umm..

not exactly

(hmm.lost count oh yeah) HE uses 6 each time in a response

Some guys have a feminine side

Wait, on topic.. oh yeah and they dont necessarily shave either but there is a takeoff catapult as oppossed to a "landing strip"
                            Attached Files

Comment

If one keeps a sufficiently young girlfriend, none of all this really matters.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X