• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I already went to the bank.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Zkrib, found just the thing on ebay. The link is so long I'm not sure I got it all. Thirty four boat plans on one CD for $5.95. One is a neat little cat.

Comment

Cool

BTW: If it's the one that tells you to drill a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out, don't believe them. I've fallen for that so many times, I can't believe it.

Comment

A boat thread with no Zoid in it? Amazing.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            I learned Dolores's bro Bonifacio, who fishes off the shore now, wants a boat to do it proper. So I'm thinking of getting some cat plans and we can build something modern for him.
            Just had a thought: Does Boni know how to sail??

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Cool

BTW: If it's the one that tells you to drill a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out, don't believe them. I've fallen for that so many times, I can't believe it.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Just had a thought: Does Boni know how to sail??
                Gotta start sometime.

Comment

Build a Kontiki raft Lancer - should make for a cheaper journey to the Philippines too
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've given sailing there some thought actually Provost. This small cat we'll hopefully buid could lead to bigger things, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      Gotta start sometime.
                      Oooh, that's a dangerous way to go, my friend. If Columbus would have taken that approach, he'd have fallen right off the edge of the Earth.

Comment

It's not dangerous! He'll learn to sail and when he knows it then I'll go and he can teach me.

Comment

Working...
                        X