No announcement yet.

Iraqi sacrifices himself to save the lives of U.S. troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the bomber rounded the far corner of the courtyard, Kane sprang up with his weapon and started moving toward him. Before he could get off a shot, one of the leader’s sons ran up, wrapped his arms around the bomber and began pushing him out of the courtyard. With his sight picture obscured by the son, Kane could not get off a clean shot.
    So would it be correct to assume that, without the leaders son intervening Kane may have been able to get a targetted shot at the suicide bomber, thereby probably killing him instantly and preventing him from detonating the bomb?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I will always remember

I know that the news doesn't post news that doesnt reflect their politics. I'm here to tell you that the country of Iraq does need help from a nation that can point them in the right direction. I personally knew the 17 year old man who took the brunt of the blast that saved that soldiers life. I don't know if you could image what its like to have someone do something like that for you. America has evolved into a a nation of self rightcious hypocrits. I was raised to know that others are not as fortunate enough to have what we have in America. I will stay my course and I really don't care if some people in America think that we're wasting our time and soldiers lifes. Sorry you live in a caccoon.
      SSG Sean Kane

Comment

• When a soldier doesn't believe in the mission then all hope is lost. They are optimitistic b/c they have to be.

That's why decisions re war and peace aren't left to the military.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• What's with these 1 post posters? Who the hell are they and why are they spreading their propaganda here? I'm waiting for the "Jessica Lynch" post next.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I thought this thread was dead.
              EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• I wish it had remained dead...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                X