• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tired of teh and I'm even more tired of teh aggressor threads

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

* Wezil clears throat *

WTF is Civfanatics?
      A pro-Poland and anti-Medeval Germany website.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will

A pro-Poland and anti-Medeval Germany website.
        Unfortunatelly not
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Unfortunatelly not
          Actually it is. Poland's mentions in CFC's BTS forum became so frequent and started invading so many topics that Methos had to post this.

Comment

Lordshiva never has these arguments.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Where is Will9 when you need him?

(There. Good enough? )
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                Where is Will9 when you need him?

(There. Good enough? )
                Click on that link, I think I posted in my last post. I think a Will9 posted in that thread somewhere. I think it was just over post 100.

Comment

Good that he is present there. A funny post too. But he has abandoned us here!
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

* Wezil clears throat *

WTF is Civfanatics?
                    This...is CivFanatics: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=243264

(G'wan. Follow it all the way to the end. I dare ya!)

"The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

LordShiva will have a chat with you when he returns. Until then consider yourself on double secret probation.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Good that he is present there. A funny post too. But he has abandoned us here!
                        Suprisingly enough, the ". .. .. .. ." wasn't a a product of Will9's stupidity in English, but is CFC's annoying autocensor.

To those of you angry about Will9's name change, try this. Whenever you see my posts, pretend there is a 9 at the end of my handle.

Comment

LordShiva will have a chat with you when he returns. Until then consider yourself on double secret probation.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                            To those of you angry about Will9's name change, try this. Whenever you see my posts, pretend there is a 9 at the end of my handle.
                            I'm not. However, LS went out into the unknown and this is his legacy to me.

Comment

Just doing our duty and working for the man.

Comment

Working...
                              X