Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean tehrorrist?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      But seriously, using "teh" is sign of the self hate of westerners these days. By using it they embolden the enemy, since they help this enemy (knowingly or not) in the current culture war with terrorists who want to destroy our languages.

To counter the "teh" threat, we all should spell it "eht" from now on. That's "the" just reversed, and it will confuse the enemy.
      Call me "al"

Paul Simon's secret plan for Jihadi victory.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

This poll is invalid

Comment

Nuking India is always a good option. What was the question again?
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            Teh new version of teh Will is teh sadness.
            QFTeh

Will
            Will9
            Last edited by LordShiva; August 28, 2007, 09:25.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              This too shall pass.
              Thank you, Gandalf.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Perhaps LordShiva should change his username to "Teh LordShiva".
                Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Comment

ROFL! Very funny thread.
                    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

If I resent people posting threads with the word "Teh" in the subject line, then it is a small thing when compared with my resentment toward the crowd that posts threads that have the phrases:

1.) Poland/Holy Roman Empire/Charlemagne/Franks/Israel/Canada/Vietnam/George W. Bush/Corporations/Inflation/airships/stealth bombers/espionage/Apostolic Palace/Muhammad/Islam/Pee Wee Herman/EDIT: Patch 3.13

2.) Should be in CIV/Should Not be in CIV/Is Evil/Is an illegitimate state/killed my dog/is really French/is really German/should (not) be able to sink destroyers/weren't really used in real life in that capacity/should never be used by vassals/Did you hear what he was doing in a movie theater?/EDIT: They should (never) have told us that 3.13 was going to be released in September if it really wasn't going to be

Honestly, I think I could assign these phrases to a random generator and come up with better postings than some of the ones I've seen (esp. on Civfanatics)....
                      Last edited by jkp1187; September 22, 2007, 20:12.
                      "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Teh <-

Comment

Originally posted by Will

What's different about me?
                          Nothing, and teht's teh problem
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by jkp1187
                            ...(esp. on Civfanatics)....
                            * Wezil clears throat *

WTF is Civfanatics?
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

IMO, "Teh" is just lazy and stupid.
                              (I voted "HELL YEAH" if there is a doubt)
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Bumping this thread while LS is away is a very shameful tactic.

Comment

Working...
                                X