Your opinion about new threads starting with "teh"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio
    How about an automatic ban feature than bans all those who posts a thread with 'teh' in the title?
    I'm sooo against that.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Tehy are ok

Comment

The option to nuke India is getting a surprisingly low number of votes
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Teh new version of teh Will is teh sadness.
          What's different about me?
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

I het 'em
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              Hands up, how many people have tried to type "teh" and accidently spelt it "the"?
              nope, never. other way around tho.

Comment

Teh is funneh, it should be added to teh dictionary. Teh world needs teh word teh!

It's like the, only with a component of depreciation or humor.

Comment

Doh! The thread title and poll question are different! I voted NO for "threads starting with "teh"", but apparently I actually said that I don't hate "teh".

Please mentally move one vote from No to Yes.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Invalid poll
                    Blah

Comment

But seriously, using "teh" is sign of the self hate of westerners these days. By using it they embolden the enemy, since they help this enemy (knowingly or not) in the current culture war with terrorists who want to destroy our languages.

To counter the "teh" threat, we all should spell it "eht" from now on. That's "the" just reversed, and it will confuse the enemy.
                      Blah

Comment

But seriously, using "teh" is sign of the self hate of westerners these days. By using it they embolden the enemy,

You are seeing things that aren't there BeBro, it's just a word. The word tPraiseAllah is completely harmless to the Western civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          But seriously, using "teh" is sign of the self hate of westerners these days. By using it they embolden the enemy,

You are seeing things that aren't there BeBro, it's just a word. The word tPraiseAllah is completely harmless to the Western civilization.

Holy crap, VetLegion - my stomach still hurts from laughing 5 minutes after having read your post
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

omg tehorists!

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

Blah

Comment

terrist!
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X