Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion about new threads starting with "teh"

It's really getting annoying

What's your opinion about this phenomenon?
    Teh no
    22.95%
    HELL YEAH
    36.07%
    Nuke India
    40.98%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

This too shall pass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i don't mind it.

Comment

It's teh h0rr0rz.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, and this poll is invalid!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Teh Salmoneater
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You should have made this a multi poll! I want to vote for the last 2. Also, you forgot the option and the give LordSihva a 100% PCR option

I can't stand the use of the evil version of the word "the".
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Teh new version of teh Will is teh sadness.

Comment

It's pretty daft, yes. Not too bad, though, compared to most TV commercials.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hands up, how many people have tried to type "teh" and accidently spelt it "the"?
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Comment

Your opinion about new threads starting with "teh"

I ignore and avoid them completely.

I imagine that once LordShiva finds himself a girlfriend, this nuisance will be greatly alleviated.

Comment

How about an automatic ban feature than bans all those who posts a thread with 'teh' in the title?
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            Your opinion about new threads starting with "teh"

I ignore and avoid them completely.

I imagine that once LordShiva finds himself a girlfriend, this nuisance will be greatly alleviated.
                            Wow, thanks for the tip! Now I know what to do next time I post a thread.

Comment

I don't mind teh teh here at poly since it's usually used wíth a reason - abusers of teh teh rarely survive for long here.

Oh, and Winnys reaction says more about Winny than teh teh users.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X