Agency found tinkering with data to prove preconceived conclusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Doddie, while those pics are quite funny, and even scary if they are for real, they are no proof that climate isn't changing - just sloppy science.

Retreating sea ice and glaciers is on the other hand hard core evidence that climate is changing.

Though, the same retreating glaciers pops up some "funny" evidence - under those "ever existing" glaciers there seems to be traces of several settlements including the romans.

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache...t_el_2007_</a>(JQS).pdf+roman+glacier+retreat+alpine&hl=da&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=firefox-a
    What proportion of glaciers are monotored?

Sea ice has been retreating for as far as records show (ie, not very long in the scheme of things.) The melting of the Arctic icecap started before CO2 started being belched out anyway.

We'd do well to get ourselves a good current temperature measurement to begin with. That's just basic science.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

great pics!

Comment

Here's my attempt. Hope you like it!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

What proportion of glaciers are monotored?

Sea ice has been retreating for as far as records show (ie, not very long in the scheme of things.) The melting of the Arctic icecap started before CO2 started being belched out anyway.

We'd do well to get ourselves a good current temperature measurement to begin with. That's just basic science.
          You totally miss my point

I don't say anything about CO2 - just that climate is changing. No offense, but if you deny that glaciers are retreating and that arctic icecaps are reducing currently, then you are plain stupid. Well, those that think it is happening a la Al Gore is it too
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What a joke this climate monitoring is.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
              X