Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the savings is important so i can sponsor my schooling

Comment

In Israel the state doesn't pay for schooling? I thought you were commies in that regard, like us. Too bad then

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        LS, can you explain this http://www.cobrabeer.com/press/index...ask=view&id=97
        I've never seen it before in my life. Though unlike other brands that pretend to be Indian by putting in random Devenagari characters, teh ones on the bottle actually spell "Cobra"
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Get her to register and post here
          yeah, get her a plus subscription! for life! (to make a point )
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            yeah, get her a plus subscription! for life! (to make a point )
            Didn't I just say I was saving money for school

Comment

Well as long as you're not saving to become some kind of weird humanist with "theories" in head about how we can all "get along" and other crap.

Save that money but remember you're suppose to get that money back and then some, it's an investment. So when the peopel at school starts to a) disrespect money b) disrespect money making c) giving you bad advice about making money or d) talking about something else than what can be used for money making,,,, become angry and strong and let your rage take control.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

wtf pekka?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think it's more acceptable to demand quality if you're paying for it directly. Of course you're still paying for it in taxes in other systems, but if you're directly paying a big portion or all of it, you're buying a service. You're more like a client then and you should demand the value promised.

If some douche is not giving you that value and focus on something crap, well.... I mean you don't go to another business, buy multi-year deal with them for a service, pay big bucks and then not get the service as was meant.

No, you become angry and let your rage take control.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    In Israel the state doesn't pay for schooling? I thought you were commies in that regard, like us. Too bad then
                    We are commies, just not entirely. Tuition is approximately $2k per year, or (again approximately) 2.5 months of full time minimum wage paycheck. So it's not a whole lot, but you still have to save.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

but remember you're suppose to get that money back and then some
                      i'm going for some sort of computer science
                      Last edited by Sirotnikov; August 22, 2007, 17:00.

Comment

so what did you do?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                          i'm going for some sort of computer science

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I disagree. Nobody needs to trek 12 hours across the desert with the flu, no matter how good a GF she is.
                            Bah, the israelites traveled through the desert for 40 years to reach the object of their desire. It's just a matter of conviction...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              so what did you do?
                              i eventually got through a connection of friends to some guy who works as an instructor, who offered buy the flowers in a near by town... but he cancelled, because he realized that my gf is in the platoon under his supervision, so he can't break command-distance like that.

I did nothing then.

But she's coming back this friday

And I've got lots of stuff planned

But then she'll be away again... for over a month

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Yeah, about that - I don't know whether I should go ahead and take the inter-faculty course in Information System Engineering (which is part comp-sci and part industry-management) or should I go for a complete Software Engineer title, and then take all the courses I can in information system design, and go freebee the industry faculty as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X