No announcement yet.

When everything that could go wrong - does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm not about to ask her to travel on her own expense, and wait outside the gate of a military base to give flowers to some middleman.
    Thats what the 20 spot is for
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

That "guy" is a she. A good female friend that I can go out with and crash with. Errands... is less appropriate.

Especially for my gf's birthday.

And I'm not about to ask her to travel on her own expense, and wait outside the gate of a military base to give flowers to some middleman.
      Give her the flowers and date her.
      EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

keep the money, send an sms
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12

Give her the flowers and date her.

My gf won't like these posts

Comment

Get her to register and post here
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Siro, you've got to just take the issue to her. It's like how much do you care for her, but it really is the issue of this virtual day, so according to our calendar one year passed and this is the day it happened. So what?

It's about "I want you to suffer show you can show me that you care" but it's really about "so you like to see me suffer, is that it? What's with you, you crazy slut? How about this, you'll go AWOL to show how much you care for me! And I'll give you a present and a nice evening for it as well. Ohhhh.. you mean it's only me who has to suffer... ok, I guess that's how love works, because you love me but I don't love you so screw you, I'll go blow off this money on strippers, at least they know the worth of money".
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You must be a lonely guy Pek.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True.

Mo' money for #1.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

or for the strippers.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True.

But at least they really work for it. I just have to show up.
                      In da butt.

Comment

I once rode the bus from Beer Sheva to Tel Aviv. On the way back from the end of summer, interns going home trip to Eilat, DiZahav (?), and Sharm. DiZahav had an odd atmosphere, the withdrawl was already agreed, the moshav was mainly abandoned, the hippies were still hanging out though. On the bus from Eilat to BeerSheva, which ISTR was standing room only, they played this song http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/abba/ch..._20002978.html . whenever i hear it on the radio, I see the Arava, zooming past in the window of an Egged bus.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

BeerShiva
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LS, can you explain this http://www.cobrabeer.com/press/index...ask=view&id=97

this beer recently appeared in Israel.

LOTM - what is DiZahav?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              LS, can you explain this http://www.cobrabeer.com/press/index...ask=view&id=97

this beer recently appeared in Israel.

LOTM - what is DiZahav?

I think its what Dahab was called between 1967 and 1981, as Nuweiba was called, I think, Neviot, or something. And yes, I MAY be mixing the two Red Sea resorts up.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Here are my 2 shekels/100:

Spending $40 is not too much for delivery into the middle of the desert, considering the time and effort it would save you. I mean, you don't need to save $600 every month, do you? It makes little sense to save 2/3ds of your income now that you are so poor. Once you get employed, saving a smaller percentage will mean more money. It's not impossible that you are going to be able to save in 6 months as much money as you save now in 2 years. So why save now?

Steps:
                                1. Order the flowers to be delivered
                                2. Spend some money on yourself, have a beer, see a movie
                                3. Save $400 instead of $600 each month

Comment

Working...
                                X