Female Mexican Aggressor Gets Sent Where She Belongs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    I see a mother who only cared about being with her son only when she thought it would keep her on this side of the border despite her repeated acts of criminal behavior and when that fell through she cut him loose taking the opportunity to relieve herself of the responsibility.
    Is there a reason why you think she didn't want to be with her son besides the fact that she left him in the US?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Pretty accurate. Slut.
      Have you ever had a Mexican girlfriend?

Comment

Yes. Does that make her a slut?
        She was an American citizen. Not dropping babies all over the place.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not dropping babies all over the place.
          I'm thinking she would have taken the child back to Mexico if she felt that that was the best thing for the child. I have no way of know if she made the right decision, but I'm not going to make a judgement based on ignorance.

Comment

If you listened to her speech today you would have no problem realizing exactly what she thinks that kid is good for.
            Last edited by Patroklos; August 21, 2007, 23:38.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Well then maybe she's a horrible ***** like my ex. That's possible.

Comment

I doubt your ex is the only horrible ***** in the world.
                Hold on. I know she's not.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I doubt your ex is the only horrible ***** in the world.
                  Hold on. I know she's not.
                  If there's 5 horrible *****es in the world, she's 3 of them.

Comment

Then you're the luckiest man in the world. You escaped.

Comment

Then you're the luckiest man in the world. You escaped.

She's been trying to get custody though. She still try's to pull crap. I should move to Mexico.

Comment

Keep on hanging on, bud.

Comment

Keep on hanging on, bud.
                          Thanx a lot. My son is doing well also. Does well in school and he's pretty happy. He's a lot happier than he would be if we were together with his mother or he was with his mother.

Comment

That's the biggest answer. Good deal.

Comment

Pretty accurate. Slut.
                              Got her phone number?

Mexican sluts
                              EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

This lady's seriously f'ed up! Does she actually think she's helping her cause?

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X