• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva

(click the smiley)
    If you mess up the database again, I'll kick your ass
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
      Smart Guy!

I wish I had been so smart. One heart attack and a stent placement later and I have learned my lesson.
      Then again my dad had a heart attack and a few stents and has never smoked a day in his life.

Then again his mother died of lung cancer after smoking every day of hers.

Anyways, I don't smoke. Never have. Probably never will.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Smoking or non smoking?

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        So are you guys smokers, and what do you smoke? How often too?

I smoke a cigar every couple of months, when the mood fits. Usually just before going to a bar or hooking up with friends.

Every couple of months I also smoke a hookah with friends. It's a fun social activity. We hook up in some park or natural spot, smoke, drink, have fun.

I tried a pipe and it was cool I haven't chances to do this since, and I don't own a pipe. Walking down the street with the pipe is weird. I also smoked rolled tobacco with friends in the past. It had a strong taste and it stang your throat. I didn't keep doing it.

I tried a cigarette once and didn't like it at all. Much worse taste than other smoking forms, and a really ****ty after-taste. Also my entire mouth felt like it was washed with icky goo.

What is your poison?
        I have had cigars in the past but didn't enjoy the last couple I had. Those were 18 months ago.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
        X