Smoking or non smoking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking or non smoking?

So are you guys smokers, and what do you smoke? How often too?

I smoke a cigar every couple of months, when the mood fits. Usually just before going to a bar or hooking up with friends.

Every couple of months I also smoke a hookah with friends. It's a fun social activity. We hook up in some park or natural spot, smoke, drink, have fun.

I tried a pipe and it was cool I haven't chances to do this since, and I don't own a pipe. Walking down the street with the pipe is weird. I also smoked rolled tobacco with friends in the past. It had a strong taste and it stang your throat. I didn't keep doing it.

I tried a cigarette once and didn't like it at all. Much worse taste than other smoking forms, and a really ****ty after-taste. Also my entire mouth felt like it was washed with icky goo.

What is your poison?
    I smoke cigarettes
    14.89%
    I smoke a pipe
    0.00%
    I smoke cigars
    6.38%
    I smoke a hookah
    2.13%
    I smoke rolled tobacco
    2.13%
    I smoke rolled... erm.. other stuff :cute:
    12.77%
    I am opposed to smoking
    46.81%
    I smoke banana leafs :doitnow!:
    14.89%

Beehives. To get at teh delicious honey.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I don't smoke (and never have).
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
        I don't smoke (and never have).
        Smart Guy!

I wish I had been so smart. One heart attack and a stent placement later and I have learned my lesson.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Cigs and other.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't smoke. But I don't think the only non-smoking option really fits.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

i was a chain smoker and heavily addicted to marijuana for ~7 years...

...i am now completely clean and smoke free for over 2 years... cold turkey.

piece™
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                i was a chain smoker and heavily addicted to marijuana for ~7 years...

...i am now completely clean and smoke free for over 2 years... cold turkey.

piece™
                congrats!!!

smoker of ultra light cigs only..
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Smoking

Comment

Smoking is a nasty habit and a total turnoff
                    In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Smoking decreases your chance of Parkinson's disease.

FACT!

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Take that, you shakey suckers.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never, not even once.

I felt the pain which smoking (related disease) brings all too clearly .

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                            Smoking decreases your chance of Parkinson's disease.

FACT!

You seriously expect me to click on an article on a site called TLDR?

Comment

Poll doesn't have a choice for me.

I quit smoking 3-4 months ago (cold turkey). On the other hand I am not opposed to smoking. Live and let die as it were.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X